Cringey charlie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think charlie comes from a wealthy up bringing and was probably spoilt as a child, which is why he comes across as creepy and smarmy.

Charlie always come across to me as a bit of a wimp tbh however i prefer him to craig. Was soo happy when i saw them to last on the favorite presenter poll. i hope they knocked the smile off there smug faces :)

I wouldn't have thought the presenters would see the poll or give two hoots about it.

I wouldn't have thought the presenters would see the poll or give two hoots about it.

U kidding i bet they all read this forum, its got the big bosses running scared so course the presenters no this is the place to be :cool:

U kidding i bet they all read this forum, its got the big bosses running scared so course the presenters no this is the place to be :cool:

Well I will bow to your greater knowledge SCBU. You obviously know more about the presenters than I do.BTW how do you know Charlie comes from a wealthy family and was spoilt as a child?

Well I will bow to your greater knowledge SCBU. You obviously know more about the presenters than I do.BTW how do you know Charlie comes from a wealthy family and was spoilt as a child?

When did i say i knew he cam from a wealthy family :S. i said i think he does , I thought everyone was allowed an opnion clearly not then :wonder:

Well I wouldn't be reading this forum if I was a presenter. I'd be tempted to do a 'Michael Douglas' on the server after all the things I read about myself!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

For all you girly girls, this is what a hammer looks like - - - - - >

rip_hammer.jpg

PS it would have been much larger if it wasn't for the Pavers add taking up 3/4 of my screen lol

Janie - I noticed that you thanked Strato for this post, didn't you know what a hammer looked like lol? :mysmilie_507::mysmilie_507:

I like Charlie too! He is very funny and it's totally tongue in cheek. I like Dale too, can't see what the issues are with him either.
Dale is smarmy and a big phony with an over inflated sense of his own importance.That guy needs smack..big time.
Charlie is harmless..he just washes over me.Don't like..don't dislike.

When did i say i knew he cam from a wealthy family :S. i said i think he does , I thought everyone was allowed an opnion clearly not then :wonder:

Sorry I'll rephrase my question, why do you think Charlie comes from a wealthy family?

I recall one story he told on air about having his dad travel hundreds of miles to his house to put up a new gate , and the next day making his dad come all the way back coz the lock needed fixing , mayb im wrong however i doubt he could find his way out of a paper bag without the assistance of his parents

I recall one story he told on air about having his dad travel hundreds of miles to his house to put up a new gate , and the next day making his dad come all the way back coz the lock needed fixing , mayb im wrong however i doubt he could find his way out of a paper bag without the assistance of his parents
Hmm not really convinced that this means he is rich and spoiled but of course you are entitled to have an opinion.

I think that was his long-suffering father-in-law (or whatever you call your g/f's dad!) that had to do a 200 mile round trip to sort his gate out as he was apparently too inept to do it himself! What kind of man would tell that story on-air & think it an amusing tale to be shared....???
Not sure that makes him likely to come from a wealthy background however, certainly makes him a total plonker though but that's hardly a blistering revelation.....! LOL

I hadn't given any thought to whether Charlie comes from a wealthy background until your post but if I had to say one way or another I would go for lower middle class. Comfortable and not overly rich. I am not a fan of his presenting but I think he is a nice chap. That is my opinion.

Love Charlie. He's got such a good sense of humour! I'm always happy to watch when's he's presenting whatever it is.

Lanky skinny blokes like Charlie always have big 'uns. (In my experience!)

Rather wasted on him then......being so unappealing to the majority of us. Not that I'm suggesting that any of us would care to road test it if he was more appealing.

I'm digging myself deeper and deeper here with what started out as a whimsical riposte but I've got out of control.

:frown: Nurse! Nurse!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back