Credit where its due

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OffMeTrolley

Registered Shopper
I have to applaud the QVC Social Media team.

I'd ordered two of the same item on one order and only one of them turned up earlier this week. The eMail link from the website failed me twice so I contacted them using the [email protected] email address. I got a reply back more or less straight away, no having to wait up to 48 hours and although they asked me to wait another day incase it arrived separately they have just issued me an immediate full refund for the missing item.

No faffing, no sending me a non arrival of item form, no arguments! Well done! :clapping:

Very good to hear. I usually have to complete the not received form but I always have had a refund straight away for non received items.

A couple of years ago I wanted to return an expensive ring. I took it into work so I could go to the PO and return recorded delivery. A well meaning colleague chucked it into the work mail (no postage or anything on it) and away it went. I phoned QVC in a panic and they said it would probably get back to them. It did (with no postage on it), they phoned me to say they had it and they also paid the return postage. I cannot fault their customer service people they are 5 star.

I must admit I was very surprised they didn't need a form filled in, I was expecting them to say they would send me one.
I can only think they knew somehow that only one box was actually sent.

The only trouble I have had with refunds is when you send something back within the seven day period and found that they had just refunded the item price and not the postage. But once I had contacted them they refunded it pronto!

Latest posts

Back