Craig's voices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

he drives me mad with his silly voices, singing, dancing, perpetual beaming "smile", arm waving, hand-wringing, exaggerated accent etc.

I'm sure he's a lovely man but his presenting style really gets to me. I don't want to switch off/turn down the volume, I'm interested in the show. I just wish he would tone it all down.

I'm not usually this forthright and I always try to keep to criticism of presenting styles not personal attributes, but on this occasion he really has spoiled the craft TSV hours for me.

Linda (aaahh, feel much better now !)

I think the same as you mabye he has learnt some of his hand gestures from Glen as that is who he reminds me of I love the one when he puts his hands together as if he was praying when he is on I have the tv on mute if it is something I want to see otherwise I turn over how he ever won that competition to be a presenter I'll never know

Craig's voices

I really dont mean to offend anyone but Craig is my idea of a slaphead, a bald head that I would like to slap.I find him such a creep, the kind that if someone asked him to take a jump he would ask... how high. I just can't watch him he makes me squirm.

Can't stand Craig at all. Watched the tsv repeat he totally spoilt it for me.

Can't stand the way he calls Dawn Bibby 'Dawnie' all the time.

I love Yankee Candles but I can't even watch that as he spoils it so much.

I know for a fact from looking at his Facebook page on my friends account that he is the same as he is onscreen.

I really liked Craig when he first came to QVC, but lately he seems to be really really annoying !!! Sorry !! The silly grins,silly dancing..especially when he's on with Amy..totally embarrasing. Also why the need to keep telling us about his nights out with Dawnie. Mind you..he's not the only presenter who likes to keep telling DB 'its about time we had another night out' and more champagne cocktails !! Sorry rant over !!

I really liked Craig when he first came to QVC, but lately he seems to be really really annoying !!! Sorry !! The silly grins,silly dancing..especially when he's on with Amy..totally embarrasing. Also why the need to keep telling us about his nights out with Dawnie. Mind you..he's not the only presenter who likes to keep telling DB 'its about time we had another night out' and more champagne cocktails !! Sorry rant over !!

:eek: god forbid!

I just want to yell at him 'stop being such a feckin creep!!' :mysmilie_514: I would include Smarmy Charlie in that rant too.

I find the sex-faces he pulls when eating Easiyo with that stern looking Jilly Jones really rather offputting, and had to turn off the TV when he was on with her recently....

I like Easiyo, but I certainly dont pull that face - maybe that's just me though:giggle:

Jellybaby I know what you mean , he was exactly the same when he was testing out the Northern Nights pillows & I can't stand his sighs of ecstasy when smelling Yankee Candles. So over the top!

reminds me of Jeffery the chap who used to presented the 70's kid show rainbow for anyone as old as me that can remember!

reminds me of Jeffery the chap who used to presented the 70's kid show rainbow for anyone as old as me that can remember!

Yeah but he and Zippy had to carry the show since George and Bungle were just dead weight. Wouldn't it be fun if Zippy presented on QVC? Of course he'd be very quiet and refined compared to Gobby but I think given his years of experience on tv he' be a shoo in.

I find the sex-faces he pulls when eating Easiyo with that stern looking Jilly Jones really rather offputting, and had to turn off the TV when he was on with her recently....

I like Easiyo, but I certainly dont pull that face - maybe that's just me though:giggle:

He uses the same sex-ploy to sell NN - stroking the pillow cases like a dirty old man and using the word "caress" over and over. TBH I don't associate him with sex.

He uses the same sex-ploy to sell NN - stroking the pillow cases like a dirty old man and using the word "caress" over and over. TBH I don't associate him with sex.

Maybe he could be used as aversion therapy to break addicts of their habit.

I don't watch much QVC anymore but when I do it is always Craig presenting! I don't know how I do it!

He can come over as a bit creepy ... I mean 'over-friendly' at times! I think he just wants everyone to like him ........ :emo:

Latest posts

Back