Craig slips up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Craig has changed his facebook picture to a picture of him , "Dawnie" & Amy on a night out! God the gruesome threesome.

cant stand him but he looks ok in his workout kit. i'd give him a couple of "northern nights" as long as he kept his gob shut :happy:

isnt JR fab? she's got all her pazazz back since she became a size small. agree about thosae leggings with the zip ankle though - hideous!

This makes me so mad!!!!!! Craig is so 'phoney' apparently but others (especially Loen on IW) are just amazing when they spout the same crap. He's enthusiastic and worth watching, unlike the half-dead Simon Biagi or Julia Roberts who just seems to love herself so much.

He's always worth watching, and seems to be the only presenter yet who has ever made me want to buy stuff from QVC!! The only travesty regards Craig Rowe was he was made to go through that awful competition to win a place presenting, for goodness sakes he was more qualified than half of there them already!!!!

I'm sorry but I cannot stand this grinning idiot! Watching him now with "Dawnie" makes me want to throw something at the tv. Like somebody said if he has everything QVC sell then how big is his house. His over-exaggeration love for products (esp Northern Nights & Yankee Candle) grates on me.

I think he reads the forum as I posted a couple of days ago that he'd changed his picture on FB to a picture of him Amy & "Dawnie" ie the gruesome threesome as soon as I'd said that his picture had changed again.

Have to say I really like Craig, along with Claire, Pipa and Debbie Flint he's one of my favourite presenters. He's always upbeat and I find him quite inoffensive. I don't watch too much NN or Yankee Candles, perhaps if I did it would be overkill! But I find myself thinking sometimes that I wish he did present the kinds of shows I tend to watch i.e, jewellery, skincare. Seems I like the presenters that many others hate :giggle: Good job we're all different :clapping:

It's funny how a thread about Craig morphed into another lets have a dig a JR thread.
The reason he is so happy is that he can't believe his luck.

Have to say I really like Craig, along with Claire, Pipa and Debbie Flint he's one of my favourite presenters. He's always upbeat and I find him quite inoffensive. I don't watch too much NN or Yankee Candles, perhaps if I did it would be overkill! But I find myself thinking sometimes that I wish he did present the kinds of shows I tend to watch i.e, jewellery, skincare. Seems I like the presenters that many others hate :giggle: Good job we're all different :clapping:

Agree with this :nod: - not long back he presented an hour of Liz Earle with Caroline and he did a really good job, didn't interrupt - let Caroline explain the range properly and it was also clear that he did use some of the range himself and obviously enjoyed it. They should let him do more stuff like that as it was good to watch. :cool: . I like the guy, he's enthusiastic and fun to watch.

He is clearly like Marmite, you either like him or you hate him - I don't mind him at all.
I don't really want to enter a slinging match at the presenters because we are all so different and are all going to have our dislikes/preferences.
All I will say is that the other week on the launch of the Anna Griffin TSV, Debbie Flint's hard-sell was the most awful, embarrassing performance I've ever seen on shopping telly.

How can he have every single NN set they sell, when he 'only' lives in a flat??!! Where the heck does he store it all??? My NN's stuff is bursting from every available orifice!! :wink:

Hes on about buying yet more NN. How many beds does he have in that flat:wonder:

He's on now with Dawn Bibby and I've had to turn off he's a Bl**dy Idiot. I don't know what it is when he's on with DB, but he acts like a silly giggling teenager. Always likes to let you know that he's been to Dawnies house, as well :puke:

What does he do ? Go round all the presenters houses. Hes been to Debbie Flints as well

He's on now with Dawn Bibby and I've had to turn off he's a Bl**dy Idiot. I don't know what it is when he's on with DB, but he acts like a silly giggling teenager. Always likes to let you know that he's been to Dawnies house, as well :puke:

He's just posted a picture on Facebook of himself and Dawnie after their 7pm craft show. Lots of compliments too! Plus it's his profile picture (But it may well change if as I suspect he reads this forum) , Whats wrong with the man? Are he & Dawnie a item? :puke::puke:

Last edited:
He's just posted a picture on Facebook of himself and Dawnie after their 7pm craft show. Lots of compliments too! Plus it's his profile picture (But it may well change if as I suspect he reads this forum) , Whats wrong with the man? Are he & Dawnie a item? :puke::puke:

From what I've read on here in the past, I wouldn't think that Dawnie is his type. But, you never know - LOL!!

Latest posts

Back