Craig Rowe - wotta........!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
Just watched the start of the 6:00pm Christmas Gift Ideas hour only to be confronted by Craig grinning and gurning whilst putting on silly voices :smirk: He's got about the same number of brain cells as JF, which is about 6 more than a turnip :grin:

Just watched the start of the 6:00pm Christmas Gift Ideas hour only to be confronted by Craig grinning and gurning whilst putting on silly voices :smirk: He's got about the same number of brain cells as JF, which is about 6 more than a turnip :grin:

Sounds like a normal CR show :nod:

i still shed a tear when i think of his poor sister with no heating :nod: i hope he's ordered her the yankee TSV so at least she'll have light :wink:

That's rather harsh ... on turnips.

I'm 5ft 6in! Does that make me a munchkin?? :eek:)

Craig's alright but agree about the low cut tshirt. Not a good look.

Another Craig fan here!

I like his enthusiasm. He never looks bored like some of them do. I watched an Eco Tan show once where Debbie Greenwood was looking at her skirt in the monitor and not at the guest who was explaining how to apply the product. That's just rude!

I also quite like Craig

He seems quite humble, unlike many other of the QVC presenters, who have highly inflated opinions of themselves :cheeky::cheeky:

Latest posts

Back