Craig and Kelly Hoppen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's nervous, his constant giggling, humming and arr-ing and pauses make him look a bit of a Pr@t because he hasn't prepared and therefore doesn't know the products. Big Mistake. KH can hardly disguise her impatience, I keep expecting her to snap at him.

Many of the presenters would do well to take a leaf out of Charlie's book - he is usually well prepared and his shows run smoothly.

He's nervous, his constant giggling, humming and arr-ing and pauses make him look a bit of a Pr@t because he hasn't prepared and therefore doesn't know the products. Big Mistake. KH can hardly disguise her impatience, I keep expecting her to snap at him.

Many of the presenters would do well to take a leaf out of Charlie's book - he is usually well prepared and his shows run smoothly.

That's pathetic, especially considering that he says that he's got ALL of her stuff in his flat & obviously loves to present these shows. The combination of him bumbling around & her ice cold demeanour would be too high on my cringe-o-meter for me to watch them.

Just saw about 10 minutes this morning & I could pick up the tension between giggly cringy Craig & the lady is not amused Kelly.

Just saw about 10 minutes this morning & I could pick up the tension between giggly cringy Craig & the lady is not amused Kelly.

Kelly has a very small list of tolerable presenters to work with. She seems to terrify all of the male presenters, who then become fumbling bumbling idiots. She's worked well with Jilly Halliday in the past, and Jill Franks.

Aw Craig :mysmilie_848:and Kelly :blackcat: - it's like watching my cat tormenting our neighbour's Westie. I don't mind Craig! I couldn't be mean about a puppy!

I think Kelly was suffering from jet lag so her short fuse was even shorter.
Akimbo your cat has obviously worked out a Westie may not be that brave.I had a Westie & once a cat walked up to him,he was thinking ‘cats are supposed to run away from me’ so he retreated to hide behind my legs.Brave boy!

I seen it about quarter to eight this morning (wasn't the TSV) and I tell you what, the look of disgust and contempt on her face spoke volumes. I heard him say something along the lines of "I'm not allowed an opinion" (then laughed) then commented he'd said something to Kelly about how he didn't like taupe with grey, or something like that, she then threw the grey on the floor and gave a mock smile (and Craig laughed) Kelly Hoppen doesn't suffer fools.......just sayin'. :mysmilie_3:

Considering she is on Q to flog her stuff, it really ticks me off when she acts as though the whole thing is beneath her! I just watched the video of the TSV and shouldn't have because it has annoyed me! What a condescending old bag she is. However it did make me laugh when Craig was showing pics of his bed and asked what she thought about the green cushion he had added to the taupe fest! Not a lot!!!!!!

Craig likes to wave his arms about too much, AND he has this thing of gulping/snorting air through his nose when speaking, and goes into overdrive when he's nervous, which he clearly is around Hoppen. I'd love to see Andi Peters paired up with her - she'd crucify him !!

It was uncomfortable to watch Ms Hoppen comes across as though we are lucky she graces us with her presence bestowing her knowledge ..... must be a case of who draws the short straw to have to work with her!! So glad I'm not interested in what she wants to sell and have the option to switch it off

Craig and Kelly Hoppen

I do hope that every time KH appear on qvc she wll get CR as presenter. I only hope he irritates her as much as he irritates me:grin: I gave up on them both ages ago.

Latest posts

Back