Craftwork Cards TSV Tuesday the 17th of Jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What is it?
A recipe book you make up with crafting ideas?
Odd tsv........

Craftwork Cards used to do ~recipe~ sheets each month a few years ago. Used to get the set that include all that was needed for quite a few cards, easy to follow the ideas sheet and make up the cards. Bit like Anna Griffin does. Had to pay monthly if I remember...but sometimes didn't like the sets and they weren't all that cheap.

daydreamer

I love Craftwork Cards quality but sometimes I struggle to use the little mats and embellishments effectively or is it to pleasing effect? I am interested to see the TSV and I like the look of the designs SCW has found for us. As Daydreamer says it isn't cheap.

Last edited:
I could be tempted depending on what the price is....

Just might be good for putting in my own little cut outs from caft magazines. Obviously if it's a silly price I can just steal the idea and make my own!

SCW any idea of price please?

SCW any more news/prices please.............first tsv been abit excited for in ages!

Craftwork Cards 'Ready Steady Craft' 90 Craft Ideas with Binder
Item Number: 500495
QVC Price £24.00
Today's Special Value Price £19.80
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

raftwork Cards Ready Steady Craft recipe kit. This inspiring set features ideas, helpful step-by-step instructions and technique cards for creating a variety of greetings cards and paper crafting projects. Make sure you are never short of inspiration with this fab Ready Steady Craft recipe kit.

* Each recipe card gives step-by-step instructions on how to make three cards from one sketch
* Each technique card gives in-depth instructions to support the different techniques used in the recipe cards
* This item is available on Auto Delivery - see below for details

Contains:

* 1 x cream-toned A5 ring binder: 23cm x 20cm x 30cm (9.1” x 7.9” x 11.8”)
* 30 x card making recipe cards (170gsm)
* 6 x techniques cards (170gsm) – one each of the following designs: Candi Roses, Candi Colour, Candi Stamping, Candi Sparkle & Shine, Candi Templates, Origami Flower
* 5 x tabbed page dividers
* 1 x sheet of 18 word stickers such as Valentine, Birthdays, Christmas & more
* 1 x rosette book mark with the phrase “A winning recipe”
* 1 x pack of sparkle white and silver rib card Candi
* 1 x pack of gold leaf and cream rib card Candi
* 1 x pack of silver champagne bubbles holographic card Candi

Likely to re-order this item?

Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this product once every three months for a 12-month period at Today’s Special Value Price. Plus, with the final package you'll receive a special surprise gift. The contents of the package changes with each delivery, see below for details.

To place an Auto Delivery order, please call 0800 50 40 30 and quote item number: 501123

Auto Delivery 1 contains (as above)

Auto Delivery 2 contains:

* 30 x card making recipe cards (170gsm) – each recipe card gives step-by-step instructions on how to make three cards from one sketch
* 6 x techniques cards with in-depth instructions – one each of the following techniques: Fold a Flower, Rosettes, Create A Rose, Spiral Blooms, Create A Corsage and Heartfelt Flowers
* 1 x Flower Fusion die-cut pad – 24 sheets of assorted die-cut flowers and six printed background papers

Auto Delivery 3 (Christmas Ornaments kit) contains:

* 30 x card making recipe cards - each recipe card gives simple instructions and techniques on how to make three cards from one sketch
* 6 x technique cards with in-depth instructions – one each of the following: 3D Baubles, Snowflake, Robin, Star, Crown and Ruldolph
* 1 x Christmas Ornaments die-cut pad (190gsm) – 24 sheets of assorted die-cut Christmas ornaments and six printed background papers

Auto Delivery 4 (Embossed Elegance kit) contains:

* 30 x card making recipe cards - each recipe card gives simple instructions and techniques on how to make three cards from one sketch
* 6 x technique cards with in-depth instructions – one each of the following: Shaker, Stepper, Twister, Spring, Hidden book and Crackers
* 1 x Embossed Elegance die-cut pad – 24 sheets of assorted die-cut and eight embossed background papers
* 3 x templates (with full instruction sheets) – one each of: 3D pop up card, Treasure Trove and Cracker
* 1 x special surprise gift

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.500495

Got my recipe book today prepared not to like it and send it back....but as I went through found there were good examples for me. So I duly opened the folders bit and found that the binding holes have not been punched in the right place on the red one!! So then I tried out the recipe cards and lo and behold the red ones wouldn't fit. So now I am waiting for a returns label and it's on it's way back. Girl at CS didn't even bat an eyelid so reckon there are going to be an awful lot going back. Phew! now I can contemplate Sir Tim's offerings next month!

Latest posts

Back