Craft TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

we will go virtually there in november but, please, please D!, let's promise now that we are going to do it one day!!!

i think we are in the spirit of the thread...just being 'crafty' :angel:

Yes yes of course!

we will go virtually there in november but, please, please D!, let's promise now that we are going to do it one day!!!

i think we are in the spirit of the thread...just being 'crafty' :angel:

Lol we are but it brightens up a Crufty rainy day!!!

I've got the previous version of the TSV and it's great. The circle cutter is very useful, and this one looks even better. They're a very good company.

NOOOOOOOOO Now I want it!!!!! have it on cheque hold but I can see me giving in x

Tis a fact that the majority of crafters on CT.com are Pisces (including me)!

By the way it hasn't rained here today, but then I've been at work unable to watch craft:cheeky:

how lovely!! :1:
most of my friends are pisces and i haven't met one, including hubby, who isn't involved in a 'craft' of some sort.

i rather facy it myself BUT will wait till it comes in the outlets saves on P/P at least.......
was watching the other chanel & they read out an email saying that the lady had bought some items & the postage added up to £17 region [ cant remember the exact amount steph said ] she said quite rightly that had the lady bought from them she [ the lady ] could have bought several more things from C&C......makes you think

i rather facy it myself BUT will wait till it comes in the outlets saves on P/P at least.......
was watching the other chanel & they read out an email saying that the lady had bought some items & the postage added up to £17 region [ cant remember the exact amount steph said ] she said quite rightly that had the lady bought from them she [ the lady ] could have bought several more things from C&C......makes you think

I am truly sick of the postage prices on QVC, they are a joke. Today they had 3 tubes of silicon glue for £7 odds, but then the postage on top was £3 odds, making them well over the £10 mark. Sorry QVC but I can get exactly the same product on the high street for £2.99 a tube, working out a fair bit cheaper. Also after my last craft order (3 boxes of Patchwork Pals stuff) and the postage was £11 odds I am seriously thinking about orders before I place them, I was truly sickened by that one. After working for years for a company that used couriers to get the good to you I know that it doesn't cost that much. I was getting HUGE boxes (not always just one either), next day courier delivery and at most the cost was £6. I am not going to get started on the time it takes them to send stuff out either...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back