Craft Shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CBX1000

Registered Shopper
Hi, I've only posted once before but taking the brave step of adding a new thread:sweat:

I've watched and bought craft from QVC for many years but over the last couple of years the crafts have dwindled down to almost zero. Create and Craft now have some great hours with really good crafting items and their p&p is £2,99 and capped for 3 or more items.

What really gets me is that QVC do not communicate what is happening, Stephanie Weightman joined and then left. Others have filled in and the presenters keep making a big deal about this special hour dedicated to crafting on a Wednesday. I tuned in and it wasn't on this week and over at Craft Telly Forum they are saying there are no shows now.

Do they actually look at the comments on Q-Gossip because there is always loads whenever there is any crafting gossip, I always add a comment there but I don't think that they bother looking at the comments because often there are questions and I don't see that they get answered.

I watch for Christmas gift ideas, crafts and electronics info but without craft I dont know how much I shall tuning in now :doh:

I'm like a stuck record on this one, I really miss the old American craft TSVs :(

Hi, I've only posted once before but taking the brave step of adding a new thread:sweat:

I've watched and bought craft from QVC for many years but over the last couple of years the crafts have dwindled down to almost zero. Create and Craft now have some great hours with really good crafting items and their p&p is £2,99 and capped for 3 or more items.

What really gets me is that QVC do not communicate what is happening, Stephanie Weightman joined and then left. Others have filled in and the presenters keep making a big deal about this special hour dedicated to crafting on a Wednesday. I tuned in and it wasn't on this week and over at Craft Telly Forum they are saying there are no shows now.

Do they actually look at the comments on Q-Gossip because there is always loads whenever there is any crafting gossip, I always add a comment there but I don't think that they bother looking at the comments because often there are questions and I don't see that they get answered.

I watch for Christmas gift ideas, crafts and electronics info but without craft I dont know how much I shall tuning in now :doh:

Welcome CBX1000 :wave:. I think if your a fan of craft its best to stick to Create and craft as Qvc seem to have lost the battle and given up on craft

I agree those Plaid TSVs, even the ones I didn't buy, were excellent viewing.

Jude xx

I'm like a stuck record on this one, I really miss the old American craft TSVs :(

Me too, I especially love crafting with DCWV, and remember when Nancy used to do those fabulous shows. Also K&Co, sorry can't remember the name of the young lady who was their guest.

Welcome CBX1000 :wave:. I think if your a fan of craft its best to stick to Create and craft as Qvc seem to have lost the battle and given up on craft

Hi, thank you.

Yes, I thought so too but it is still a shame.:sad:

Me too, I especially love crafting with DCWV, and remember when Nancy used to do those fabulous shows. Also K&Co, sorry can't remember the name of the young lady who was their guest.

The young lady was called Megan and I really miss the K&Co and DCWV TSVs.

I can't watch C&C or IW for more than couple of mins, all that giggling and general silliness gets on my nerves.

Bring back Rosemary Merry and the US guests (Anna Griffin, Nancy etc) to QVC. I even miss Amy.

Hope you will forgive me, but if I could toot my own trumpet, I do have a lot of craft projects featuring K&Co and DCWV over on my Blog DipsDesigns. I'd be thrilled if any of you keen crafters popped over to have a look :blush:

I've never been into the craft,so personally I don't miss them.

However,I would miss the kipling shows which is my favourite thing,so I can see where you're coming from!

It does seem to have completely disappeared....maybe the end of Dawn Bibby (was that her name??) was the end of craft on QVC?? She did have quite a following I believe...

Hope you will forgive me, but if I could toot my own trumpet, I do have a lot of craft projects featuring K&Co and DCWV over on my Blog DipsDesigns. I'd be thrilled if any of you keen crafters popped over to have a look :blush:

goodness what lovely things you've made ! Do you sell any on ETSY or craft fairs, run classes etc ? I've got lots of craft stuff but haven't really ventured beyond cross stitch yet, and my sister says that's old fashioned now and I need to get paper crafting.

I'd like to do a couple of scrapbooks which is why I'd like to see Rosemary Merry back on QVC.

Linda xx

I agree, it's just pathetic! I see K&CO have now moved to C&C (hurrah), now we just need Anna Griffin to do the same.

goodness what lovely things you've made ! Do you sell any on ETSY or craft fairs, run classes etc ? I've got lots of craft stuff but haven't really ventured beyond cross stitch yet, and my sister says that's old fashioned now and I need to get paper crafting.

I'd like to do a couple of scrapbooks which is why I'd like to see Rosemary Merry back on QVC.

Linda xx

Thanks for you kind comments, Linda. I don't currently sell my work, but I do blog for Tonic Studios. You should pop over to CraftTelly.com as there are a number of cross-stitchers on there, who also do paper-crafts. It's also very fashionable to use stitching detail on cards and scrapbook pages.

.... I'd like to do a couple of scrapbooks which is why I'd like to see Rosemary Merry back on QVC. Linda xx

I can't see that happening because she moved across to do some shows for C&C. For some reason they haven't continued and that lady called Mel is doing more of the scrapbooking shows now.

Rosemary Merry is now Trimcraft's demonstrator on C&C, but Trimcraft have not done any shows on C&C for several months.

Latest posts

Back