Craft day tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Feel sorry for Dawn, she said on her blog that her back is playing up and she's in agony.
All that pain and faced with working with a "Gone with the Wind" wannabe.
I like Catherine, but think that the dress is inappropriate.
I'm taping the 10am hour when they will hopefully show the new jewel version of the last tsv, as it's back in stock :)

Feel sorry for Dawn, she said on her blog that her back is playing up and she's in agony.
All that pain and faced with working with a "Gone with the Wind" wannabe.
I like Catherine, but think that the dress is inappropriate.
I'm taping the 10am hour when they will hopefully show the new jewel version of the last tsv, as it's back in stock :)

I'd buy it now OFJ, I see you are on CT.com atm and probably noticed how many have bought it already!

Oh dear, poor Dawn - have just switched on & she does look a bit dodgy! Seems to have that strange stilted stance & slow motion movements of the bad back sufferer who's trying not to turn their head too much....or too often! :(

I wondered what was wrong with Dawn as she looked so miserable.A bad back would certainly explain it.

I agree the TSV is atrocious , more like a box of disappointment than a box of delights,and not really aimed at crafters, more for people who don't really want to craft, its too structured , but moreover the artwork is dreadful and looks like it belongs on a tacky market stall for the most part, i am glad I didn't bother to stay up to watch it, and Catherine's outfit put me in mind of a Lampshade, sorry catherine you look daft!

I think Cathrine looks lovely. Her dress is vintage and she had to retrieve a cat who was trying to climb climb up it whilst it was hanging up at home. I know it's not everyone's style though, I don't do dresses at all.

I think Dawn will enjoy working with Catherine as she has spoken about being friends with her.

I thought she looked ridiculous, she made poor Dawn look like a dowdy dwarf, if she is such a good friend you would have thought she would have toned it down a bit.

By far over the top nice or not nice that's not the point, she's selling card making/scrapbooking stuff for goodness sake.
She's not there to make a fashion statement that takes over the items and the guests.

I agree the TSV is atrocious , more like a box of disappointment than a box of delights,and not really aimed at crafters, more for people who don't really want to craft, its too structured , but moreover the artwork is dreadful and looks like it belongs on a tacky market stall for the most part, i am glad I didn't bother to stay up to watch it, and Catherine's outfit put me in mind of a Lampshade, sorry catherine you look daft!

Funny you should say that - the craft stall in Chelmsford market sells KanBan stuff and its very garish (but cheaper than QVC prices).

Linda:14:

I think Catherine would look on theme in any of the following, The Sound of Music, Little House on the Parairie or Alice in Wonderland. On the TSV launch I could only wonder what on earth she was thinking of, how inappropriate and distracting she looked. I couldn't concentrate on any products and switched off after a bit. I felt sorry for Dawn who was dwarfed by CH, no doubt in high heels and the whole show looked odd as they looked so different.

I thought she looked ridiculous, she made poor Dawn look like a dowdy dwarf, if she is such a good friend you would have thought she would have toned it down a bit.

I thought Dawn looked very nice too last night, certainly not like a dowdy dwarf!

I always do my crafting in my best party frock don't you lol!!!

Is it totally vintage - darling ?

One mustn't forget ones high heels too.

More so if Dawn's round in her flats and a sore neck nothing like making her feel over welmed.

Although one thinks that Catherine forgot her white gloves. An absolute must when one might get a tad sticky don't you know!!

If I recall the last craft day was a day of glamour to match in with the TSV.
All the presenters and guests were heard to say they had recieved instructions to dress up for the event.
I'm just thinking was Catherine sent a email to match in with the TSV cards with the effect of dressing large over the top.
Only thing is she's the only one that recieved the email.

Latest posts

Back