Cozee tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has it got polyester in it. I know its nice and cosy, and i love my NN flannel, but is this
like nylon , and do you get sweaty with it. Trying to suss out would it be better than the
flannel :)

Cozee Home Micro Fleece Embroidered 4 Piece Duvet Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.801204

Embroidered four-piece duvet set from Cozee Home. This cosy fleece bedding collection features a duvet cover, fitted sheet and housewife pillowcases adorned with pretty floral embroidery. Create a warm and cosy bedtime sanctuary with this snug bedding set from Cozee Home.

Microfleece
Quick drying and won't shrink - if cared for properly
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Contains:
1 x duvet cover
1 x deep fitted sheet
2 x housewife pillowcases

Colour options:
White
Duck egg
Pink
Damson

Measurements:

Duvet cover:
Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King size: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super king: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheet:
Single: 90cm x 190cm x 38cm (35" x 75” x 15")
Double: 135cm x 190cm x 38cm (53” x 75" x 15")
King: 150cm x 200cm x 38cm (59" x 79" x 15)
Super king: 180cm x 200cm x 38cm (72" x 79" x 15")

Housewife pillowcases: 50 x 75cm (20"x 30")

Behind the brand
Cozee home offers a comfortable and luxurious range of cosy bedding and accessories from faux-fur throws and bedlinen to plush, comfy slippers and more. Sunggle up and get a cosy night’s sleep this season with Cozee Home.
The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

Has it got polyester in it. I know its nice and cosy, and i love my NN flannel, but is this
like nylon , and do you get sweaty with it. Trying to suss out would it be better than the
flannel :)

Check out the reviews for item no. 800409 Barbs, a very similar set & reviews are outstanding, 5/5 from over 60 reviews! :up:

(100% polyester is my idea of hell on earth personally but that's just me, I don't get on with poly anything! lol)

I love NN.I think their flannel is heaven.I really notice the different in warmth when my flannels not on.

However NN is getting very expensive for me now (as is much on QVC these days).There was a time when the flannel was considerably cheaper than the higher thread counts.Its the reason I started buying it.Some of it still is....yet the ones I've got my eye on are well into the £70+ price and then around £6/£7 P&P on top.I remember the days of getting a flannel OTO for £21!!!!!!

So I'm cutting my cloth to suit my purse at the moment.I've accepted that NN is now out for me,unless I saw an amazing OTO or TSV.I realise I'm a bedding snob.I've always turned my nose up at polyester in bedding.I've always wanted 100% cotton.But now I realise also I can't afford it!

When I changed my double duvet to a king,I bought some bedding in BHS.Its 50% of each poly and cotton.And yes I can feel the difference.They feel different to my NN (all of which I sold on ebay and got pittance for it compared to what I paid!!)

But I've got used to them.In fact they dry quicker than my NN ever did,and can even put them in the tumble dryer with no creases at the end...also unlike my NN.

Will I buy this TSV...probably not as it is 100% polyester.However I may go back to matalan to buy the flannel set I ummmed and arrghed about on Friday,at £25 for the king and 50% each of poly and cotton.

Check out the reviews for item no. 800409 Barbs, a very similar set & reviews are outstanding, 5/5 from over 60 reviews! :up:

(100% polyester is my idea of hell on earth personally but that's just me, I don't get on with poly anything! lol)
My idea of hell too polyester, hate it, cotton or flannel for me. So i was wondering how this would compare with my NN flannel, which
is lush. Wll check reviews thanks :up:

My Cozee Home bedding has transformed my sleep! I have a pain condition that causes me to sweat (not pretty!). I've bought increasingly expensive, higher thread count bedding over the years having been informed that it's the best thing to allow my skin to breathe, is soft against the skin etc., but these cheap sets I bought last year have blown that lot out of the water. It's warm with no sheet shock and it's incredibly soft and comfortable. Even if I wake up having had a sweat I just flick the duvet, hobble to the loo and by the time I'm back, I get into a warm, dry bed. So much better than the cold, wet, wrinkled-into-a-hard-lump cotton that previously awaited me or the bother of changing it at 3am!

I also turn a stupid amount through the night. The CH stuff stays soft and doesn't wrinkle up into a pile in the middle of where I sleep. Wash days are easy as it's stuff 'em in the washer, pull 'em out and stick 'em on the line - all through this winter I've line-dried my bedding as it'll dry between showers (if there's a whiff of wind it's dry in 30 minutes). I bought two sets so there's no rush to get it back on the bed - so glad I did as I will no longer buy anything else. It didn't overheat us in the summer either (and OH is some kind of walking radiator!). I just used the cover alone without the summer weight duvet (bliss - no cover-stuffing for months!) and we both slept better than ever.

I actually only bought this because someone here had posted incredulity that anyone would ever buy it - whoever you were, I owe you the best sleep I've had for years. Every time I wake up, I burrow back into my bedding and thank you :-D.

I think I may well give this a try nothing ventured nothing gained as they say.
I like LOTS of us ladies of a certain age find that I get very hot several times during the night and I am fed up of either changing sheets or sleeping in a damp bed so this sounds like just what I need.
I just hope that it is either on easy pay or that the P&P doesn't put it out of my price range. Well I CAN live in hope!!

I love my Cozee bed set. When I first received it, I was a bit shocked as it resembled nursery bedding but it is bliss. Soft, warm but not overpowering. It's so nice to get into bed, stretch out and not have an icy spot that freezes my feet lol. I have found that i sleep better when I have this bedding on - it's so comforting - and it washes like a dream. No complaints from me.

is it not hitchy? like nylon sheets?

why does craig always do bedding tsvs??

I've been using the microfleece for about a month because I couldn't wait for a TSV and it is fantastic. Initially I used it without the pillowcases as I thought it would be too warm but they aren't. Another one with an OH that is a walking radiator, but he was hot for the first couple of nights and likes it now.
The TSV is more expensive than 800285 and 801462 but I suspect that the TSV is better quality. I have the one that is now the TSV (though I'm not keen on the embroidered panel) and it is thicker than another one that QVC were selling last as I bought it off Ebay and it was used (sold as brand new) with a cigarette burn and feathers in the pillowcases and I noticed at the time that it was very flimsy.

My Cozee Home bedding has transformed my sleep! I have a pain condition that causes me to sweat (not pretty!). I've bought increasingly expensive, higher thread count bedding over the years having been informed that it's the best thing to allow my skin to breathe, is soft against the skin etc., but these cheap sets I bought last year have blown that lot out of the water. It's warm with no sheet shock and it's incredibly soft and comfortable. Even if I wake up having had a sweat I just flick the duvet, hobble to the loo and by the time I'm back, I get into a warm, dry bed. So much better than the cold, wet, wrinkled-into-a-hard-lump cotton that previously awaited me or the bother of changing it at 3am!

I also turn a stupid amount through the night. The CH stuff stays soft and doesn't wrinkle up into a pile in the middle of where I sleep. Wash days are easy as it's stuff 'em in the washer, pull 'em out and stick 'em on the line - all through this winter I've line-dried my bedding as it'll dry between showers (if there's a whiff of wind it's dry in 30 minutes). I bought two sets so there's no rush to get it back on the bed - so glad I did as I will no longer buy anything else. It didn't overheat us in the summer either (and OH is some kind of walking radiator!). I just used the cover alone without the summer weight duvet (bliss - no cover-stuffing for months!) and we both slept better than ever.

I actually only bought this because someone here had posted incredulity that anyone would ever buy it - whoever you were, I owe you the best sleep I've had for years. Every time I wake up, I burrow back into my bedding and thank you :-D.

Another one here who wakes perspiring and in pain alter ego. Just like you, a couple of painkillers, a trip to the loo and the bed is warm, dry and cosy by the time I get back. Certainly beats having to change the damp cold flannel/cotton whilst shivering with cold. I've given all my flannel sets to DD. I can get very warm in bed too, as I seem to have my own personal thermostat, but I never seem to overheat in this bedding even though it is the dreaded polyester.

I've been using the microfleece for about a month because I couldn't wait for a TSV and it is fantastic. Initially I used it without the pillowcases as I thought it would be too warm but they aren't. Another one with an OH that is a walking radiator, but he was hot for the first couple of nights and likes it now.
The TSV is more expensive than 800285 and 801462 but I suspect that the TSV is better quality. I have the one that is now the TSV (though I'm not keen on the embroidered panel) and it is thicker than another one that QVC were selling last as I bought it off Ebay and it was used (sold as brand new) with a cigarette burn and feathers in the pillowcases and I noticed at the time that it was very flimsy.

yuck, hope you got your money back.

yuck, hope you got your money back.

Yes I did eventually and he paid for the return postage. He tried very hard to wriggle out of it by not replying to me emails in order to go over the month allowed for disputes. I had to open a a case against him and then the money was in my account the next day.

Latest posts

Back