Cozee Home TSV 7/7/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its been awful I have to keep taking my cushion off my egg chair and covering it all up.

Its been awful I have to keep taking my cushion off my egg chair and covering it all up.
Beautiful red skies here last night. So, what with the “Red sky at night, shepherds delight” thingy, was somewhat surprised to wake up to rain.
So I guess the only delight the shepherd is getting, will be not having to wash his car.

Mine got drenched this morning

Anyone tried the not cotton but feels like cotton supersoft cozee home range? I hate polyester sheets of old but would quite like to try. I have the fluffy bottom sheets for the winter - which I confess I love.

Anyone with memory matress I recommend for summer the Tempur bottom sheet. no ironing and fits like a very tight glove.

Anyone tried the not cotton but feels like cotton supersoft cozee home range? I hate polyester sheets of old but would quite like to try. I have the fluffy bottom sheets for the winter - which I confess I love.

Anyone with memory matress I recommend for summer the Tempur bottom sheet. no ironing and fits like a very tight glove.

Yes, I’ve got a couple of bottom sheets and a duvet set from the supersoft range. I have those on the bed in summer and the velvet soft ones for winter.

I’ve found that I don’t experience “sheetshock” with them either, although obviously they’re not as warm as the fleece type ones from Cozee Home.

I’m hoping that this TSV will be plain, striped or a geometric design, but knowing my luck they’ll be floral and I don’t “do” floral in soft furnishings or bedding,

Yes, I’ve got a couple of bottom sheets and a duvet set from the supersoft range. I have those on the bed in summer and the velvet soft ones for winter.

I’ve found that I don’t experience “sheetshock” with them either, although obviously they’re not as warm as the fleece type ones from Cozee Home.

I’m hoping that this TSV will be plain, striped or a geometric design, but knowing my luck they’ll be floral and I don’t “do” floral in soft furnishings or bedding,
its going to be an embossed design

Thanks.

I can live with an embossed design, preferably not floral, if it’s a plain colour.

Attachments

• Cozee Home TSV 1.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Cozee Home TSV 2.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Cozee Home TSV 3.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 3.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 141
Supersoft by Cozee Home Embossed 4 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 812613
P&P £4.95

Single QVC Price £45 Todays Special Value Price £30

Double QVC Price £54 Todays Special Value Price £36

King Size QVC Price £60 Todays Special Value Price £40

Super King Size QVC Price £66 Todays Special Value Price £44

This four-piece duvet set from Cozee Home features a duvet cover, a fitted sheet and two housewife pillowcases crafted from signature Supersoft fabric that's embossed with a pretty damask design. With its double-brushed, luxuriously soft texture, this duvet set will feel gorgeous next to your skin as you sleep and will finish your bed with a premium touch you'll want to wrap up in night after night.

Supersoft - this lightweight microfibre fabric from Cozee Home is breathable, moisture wicking and quick drying, with a similar weight to cotton percale and a brushed finish which gives it a rose petal feeling to the touch. It is the perfect weight for all seasons because it creates an insulating layer that helps to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

Beautifully embossed - opt for a sophisticated finish with this duvet set's elegant embossed damask design, which will accent your bedroom decor with a luxurious look you'll love. It's perfect for giving your bed an instant update, without compromising on fabric quality.

Choose your colour - with five chic options to choose from, you can select the shade that best suits your decor. For a sophisticated neutral tone that never goes out of style, go for Marshmallow, or for a vibrant, effortlessly on-trend colour, select Saffron. Love your pretty pastel shades? You can't go wrong with feminine Rose Smoke, serene Sage Green or dreamy Dusky Blue.

• 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
  • Button fastenings

Colour options:

• Marshmallow
  • Sage Green
  • Dusky Blue
  • Rose Smoke
  • Saffron

Contains:

• 1 x duvet cover
  • 1 x fitted sheet
  • 2 x housewife pillowcases

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

• Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")
Fitted sheet:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm 38cm (35" x 75" 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm 38cm (53" x 75" 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm 38cm (59" x 79" 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm 38cm (72.8" x 79" 15")

• Housewife pillowcases (all sizes): 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

To traditional a look for us plus our bedroom is ivory and greys shades, so nothing so plain in this TSV.
I also would require extra matching/contrasting pillowcases and the same flat sheet, none of which CH seem to incorporate in their range.

Although it’s technically plain, rather than plastered with flowers, none of the colours are what I like. Had there been bolder colours, rather than pastel shades, I might have been tempted.

Such a pity about the colours. I was waiting for a Tsv cozee home supersoft set. The only colour I could get away with is the saffron but it's not what I'm looking for. Oh well, never mind. Saved some coin lol

Latest posts

Back