Cozee Home TSV 29/09/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the info about the Lidl version. I saw that last year and nearly bought a set - I'll stick with the CH!

It seems Dunhelm do a version called teddy bear. I saw someone posting about it on Q`s facebook page. Here`s the range.
http://www.dunelm-mill.com/search/?query=teddy+bear

OMG! My first thought was how did I miss this? My second was be still my beating heart. My third, on checking the link out was SH!TE!!! They don't do superking!!!!!!!

I'm still going down for a look. I feel an obsessive beg/plead campaign coming on...

The Dunelm Teddy Bear range is amazing!! I have had many of their throws over the years, all end up being used by my cats! I understand they now do onsies, dressing gowns, cushions and bedding. It's the softest, most strokeable material ever! I bought two new throws for the queens last week and they have practically not left them since. Praise indeed! ;-)

Dunelm Mill is £35 approx for a single set of duvet cover/sheet/pillowcase - so very close to QVC prices, if I'm right that Q start at £39 for a single set.

I'm looking for singles this year for my kids rooms.

Dunelm Mill is £35 approx for a single set of duvet cover/sheet/pillowcase - so very close to QVC prices, if I'm right that Q start at £39 for a single set.

I'm looking for singles this year for my kids rooms.

I believe Dunhelm regularly have offers such as 3 for 2 or buy 1 get one half price. My son worked there part time when he was a student. Might be worth keeping an eye on the website or in store.

Cozee Home Spot & Stripe Reversible Fleece 4Pc Duvet Set

QVC Price: £45.00 - £63.00

Today's Special Value Price :£35.00 - £50.00
P&P: £6.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Spo...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-34-_-803041

This cosy set includes a duvet cover and two housewife pillowcases in reversible polka dot and stripe prints, plus a deep pocketed fitted sheet in a stripe print. Perfect for chilly autumn nights, this duvet set from Cozee Home will keep you warm through the winter.

Two looks in one - with the popular polka dot print on the front and a striped design on the reverse, this duvet set is versatile and pretty, offering you two looks for the price of one.

Warm and cosy - thanks to the cosy fleece fabric, there are no cold spots or “sheet shock” when you get into bed.

Perfectly practical - easy to wash and care for, this set also dries quickly.

Duvet cover has button fastening
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
No ironing needed

Contains:
1 x duvet cover - polka dot print on the front, stripe print on the reverse
1 x deep fitted sheet - polka dot print on the front, stripe print on the reverse
2 x housewife pillowcases - striped print

Colour options:
Taupe
Duck Egg
Rose

I get illness and hormonal night 'showers' mentioned by some others, so thanks for the advice and honesty in your posts. I'm definitely going to order and give this a try. I assumed it would be far too sticky and hot, but willing to be proved wrong. Worst that could happen is losing a small bit on postage. It all looks lovely but I am buying the Rose colour :)

Presenter testimonies!

In the 01.00 hour, presenting the cozee home tsv, the extremely sycophantic Charlie emphasised the quality of cozee products by introducing recommendations from the Q presenters, Jackie Kabler, whose husband loves the range, and Craig Rowe, who thanked cozee for keeping his nearenst and dearest warm! 1. QVC presenters are not exactly impartial. 2. Why would anyone believe anything CR, who seems to have at least one item from every range on the Q, and is equally as self serving as CB, says? 3. Why would we give a damn what they think?
So whilst I have one of the cozee fleece/microfibre sets which, when I have it on my bed, is comfortable, there is no way I would buy it on the weight of what a QVC presenter spouts.

I overheat in this range. Friends that get very cold love this range. Washes and dries easy too.

They really do talk utter drivel; Debra Leigh has just said that, if her brother in law comes to stay for a night, she is not going to put pink or green on the bed. But the fleece patchwork set will be ideal. This would not be a consideration for me; firstly, I don't think a man would bother what colour bedding it was, as long as he had a bed. Secondly, I dress my bed the way I want to and, if anyone sleeping in MY beds finds it offensive, tough. Book into a hotel. If your guest bed has a blue duvet set, you wouldn't change it to pink, just because a lady was going to be inhabiting said bed for a few hours. Or I wouldn't, anyway. Having said that, I don't have guests who stop overnight, so the situation never arises. I work in sales for a huge technology company and, imo, the only way to be with customers is 100% genuine. Consumers are not stupid and, consequently, ought not to be treated as though they are. They appreciate honesty, and deserve respect. But I am sure that these "brand ambassadors", as well as being tutored on the origins/ history of the range involved and technical info, will have an intense sales course as are, I am convinced the Q presenters. The most efficacious way to sell, is to be natural and comfortable within yourself, rather than pushy and forceful. This is how the Q main presenters come across - and sometimes desperate - and it is, imo, counter productive.

Hi, just need some advice please. I'm very interested in trying out the Cozee Home range. Does anyone here have this set?: http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Pol....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-8-_-801462 .......... I love the pink! Wasn't keen on the colours of the tsv (the pink was too bright)
I also liked the set with the faux mink spots, but worry I wouldn't like the mink. Is Cozee Home as lovely as most peeps say it is? Thanks for any help :mysmilie_508:

Personally I found it to hot, too sticky & it seemed to cling to me when I moved. It was stretchy & horrible. Each to their own though, I know many like/love this range. I gave mine to my eldest daughter. She is not menopause age, but she liked her free gift, despite her saying she was to warm in it.

Latest posts

Back