Cozee Home TSV 20/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

my grand babies would love this and i may try it for myself to see if i like the fabric

I think it's time to get the Cozee duvet cover out and put the Northern Nights away .... its bloomin freezing today in Scotland, I think that's officially the end of summer.

Ooooh! I like it. Trouble is that I can manage to wash and dry the current set in a day and do not need another set

I know that's another great quality of it, saves on electricity tumble drying it dry, the Northern Nights takes hours in the tumble dryer.

I have just moved into a flat and So far I have managed to wash and dry it in a day simply by putting it on s clothes horse in front of the French Windows. I have bought a dehumidifier with a laundry setting so hope to be able to continue to dry it in a day.

That sounds good Iloveshopping, we live on the westcoast of Scotland and our house gets very damp, especially in the winter, so unfortunately I do rely on my tumble dryer far too much, and with two sporty teenage boys, there's a lot of washing, so things that dry easily are a big bonus to me.

Ooooh! I like it. Trouble is that I can manage to wash and dry the current set in a day and do not need another set

I wish this was my experience, but it seems to take forever for mine to dry. I love this range and two of my three children do too, but the dry time is a pain ( I don't want to tumble dry because I did try this on the lower setting on one set and it bobbled.)

I wish this was my experience, but it seems to take forever for mine to dry. I love this range and two of my three children do too, but the dry time is a pain ( I don't want to tumble dry because I did try this on the lower setting on one set and it bobbled.)

what is your washing machines fastest spin speed. this should extract a lot of the water. even hanging the duvet cover over a bannister or door

My washer spins at 1400 which seems to be fine for all my other washing. Even outside I don't find they dry that quickly. I do love the feel of it though which is why I have two sets ( did have three but gave a set to my ex. He loves it too!)

My washer spins at 1400 which seems to be fine for all my other washing. Even outside I don't find they dry that quickly. I do love the feel of it though which is why I have two sets ( did have three but gave a set to my ex. He loves it too!)
My washer spins at 1600. I forgot to say that now I am in the flat I give it an additional spin. I also choose the sunny days to wash it.

I don't have any trouble drying it after a 2000rpm spin and half an hour in the tumble drier. We haven't had ours off the bed all summer. I kept waiting for it to warm up but it never stayed warm enough for more than a day or so. This imho is one of the best ranges QVC has ever brought out of anything.

I was rather hoping for a tone-on-tone, perhaps with the mink-effect plush, rather than the microfleece. I definitely won't be buying this - the stripes look horrible to me. You can't even escape them by reversing it, just a different stripe.

Still, I'm holding out the hope that this won't be the only TSV Cozee do for the winter.

Latest posts

Back