Cozee Home TSV 15/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh! I hope it's not a throw because, well, because, er, well I wasn't going to and I said I wouldn't and somehow I did order the KH one. Tin hat time.

CC

I've got three duvet sets in a month now ! Was recemmeded and I am so pleased to have them ....addicted now but these will have to last a while fingers crossed .....no cold spots and I havnt had to wear bed socks since I bought the first one :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_59:

Oh! I hope it's not a throw because, well, because, er, well I wasn't going to and I said I wouldn't and somehow I did order the KH one. Tin hat time.

CC

I hope you like it when you receive it CC. I thought it looked nice in the photos but awful when presented - ironic given how dire QVC's photography often seems to be! Be interesting to read your views on this item, if you care to :mysmilie_47:

I most definitely will let everyone know what the KH throw is like - I'll do it on the KH thread. The more I looked at it the more I liked it and having some back pay this month just kind of swung it. If it's dung then back it will go.

CC

My flat/weather is so warm that I am still sleeping with just the duvet cover of the Cozee home on the bed and a slanket on my feet. I imagine in January I may need to put a light duvet inside the cover. I tried putting on the Cozee home bottom sheet but was way too hot.

It's nice, but I'm not in the market for any more cozee home bedding at present... I bought a two-part TSV last year in taupe and cream and that's still going strong... plus I bought 2 other sets. I only have 2 beds, so can't justify buying any more...

Thank goodness these are much like others they have done already in the past 12 months because I've got more Cozee than I know what to do with. It's a nice TSV though.

I keep getting interested but chicken out last minute....our cat likes to sleep on the bed, I'm thinking cat hairs might stick. What do you all reckon?

My flat/weather is so warm that I am still sleeping with just the duvet cover of the Cozee home on the bed and a slanket on my feet. I imagine in January I may need to put a light duvet inside the cover. I tried putting on the Cozee home bottom sheet but was way too hot.

I do that in the summer. I can't bear to sleep in anything else these days.

Cozee Home Set of 2 Reversible Fleece 4 Piece Duvet Sets
Item Number: 804581

Single QVC Price £63.00 Todays Special Value Price £51.00

Double QVC Price £78.00 Todays Special Value Price £66.00

King QVC Price £87.00 Todays Special Value Price £72.00

Super QVC Price £96.00 Todays Special Value Price £78.00

P&P: £7.95

This fantastic eight-piece collection comprises two, four-piece duvet sets in a cosy, easy-to-care-for fleece fabric; one featuring a stylish striped design and one with a fun polka dots pattern. Perfect for snuggling in on cold winter nights, this warm, fleece collection means you can update your bedroom and also treat visiting friends or family to a little Cozee Home style.

Just press snooze! - this cosy fleece set is perfect for the colder seasons. It’s super soft to the touch and won't give you chilly ‘sheet shock’ when you get into bed, however its comforting warmth means you won’t want to leave your bed in the mornings either.

Versatile colour options - great colours for all seasons, choose Taupe or Silver for a more sophisticated, muted palette, or opt for the Rose or Duck Egg for a hint of pretty colour to brighten up any bedroom.

Mix and match - in two separate designs in the same tonal shades you can combine polka dots with stripes and create different looks. Simple add two polka dot pillowcases to a striped duvet and fitted sheet, or vice versa and get the most from this collection.

Easy care - the fabric is really easy to launder; just pop it in your washing machine like normal, and it'll dry quickly once you hang it to up. Plus once it's dry it requires no ironing so you can put it on your bed as soon as it comes out of the tumble drier.

Button fastening
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Contains:

2 x duvet covers
2 x deep fitted sheets
4 x housewife pillowcases

Colour options:

Taupe
Silver
Rose
Duck Egg

Measurements:
Duvet:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheets:

Single: 90cm x 190cm x 38cm (35" x 75" x 15")
Double: 135cm x 190cm x 38cm (53" x 75" x 15")
King: 150cm x 200cm x 38cm (59" x 79" x 15")
Super King: 183cm x 200cm x 38cm (72" x 79" x 15")

Housewife pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")

Behind the brand

Cozee Home offers a range of comfortable fleece bed linen and accessories from faux-fur throws to duvet sets and more. Made using warm, cuddly fleece Cozee Home's lush pieces are perfect for snuggling up in during the cold winter months. The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804581

Just watching the repeat of the launch now!l hardly ever watch any Cozee Home shows and l know why - the guest is beyond annoying. She seems to be trying to emulate Del Boy Flint with her fake oohs and says.l don't like the woman at all.

I have got the fleece sets. Lovely and warm.

Could anyone describe the difference with angel plush and the other sort.....is it faux mink?

I liked the snowflake one on the show but they said it was furry on the top but just normal fleece inside.

Are they all like that?

I was thinking it would be nice to have the furry bit on the INSIDE of the bed.......

I can't figure out why they sell these in duos. For single beds I can understand someone might have a twin room and want the same bedding on each bed, for the other sizes I don't get it (its unlikely you'd have two double/king/superkingsize beds in the same room). I wouldn't have the same bedding sets in different bedrooms, and as they emphasize the easy care and drying of cozee home there's no need for two sets because presumably you can wash, dry and get it back on the bed the same day.

Latest posts

Back