Couldn't beleive my ears!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One thing that makes me cringe in a shy and retiring way - when i was about 11, I was stopping with my aunty (this, by the way was many, many, many moons ago!! lol) We were going to have sunday lunch, and my aunty asked me to cut some carrots up! so there we all were a little working party in the kitchen, my sister, myself, several aunties and various relatives of varying ages - i split the carrots up, and one had lots of little shoots going off it - and of course i said "Aunty Maggi, look this carrot has got testicles!" sudden hush of aunties, surprised gawps, then all were howling with laughter - didnt have a clue as to why they were all ROFLAO!!! I had meant the carrot had tentacly type things - wasnt until doing sex education - realised my faux pas -:mysmilie_34: :mysmilie_11: :mysmilie_17: well no wonder they had a good old belly laugh at my expense!!! :mysmilie_61:

Who was this? I'm guessing Jason?

I always miss the interesting callers. Well, except when I heard John Barrowman ring in about Lock and Lock :D

I think that's his name yes, he's Australian, I think...... I don't watch it so I'm no expert!! He was saying it in reference to himself if I remember rightly, it wasn't much of a spectacle....

Latest posts

Back