Couldn’t believe it!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Was watching the 2pm Joules hour.......

Jackie shortly after 1/2 past says we still have more! Joules to show you.
But we will just see what’s coming up on Style next hour goes to Miceal, who previews his hour. It cuts to the voucher advert then goes back to Jackie with Judith Williams, which she says we now have an hour of beauty.
To which they then finish the Joules hour selling four Judith Williams items.

Well QVC you’d lost my business anyway as already purchased from Joules direct at 25% off and a price matched item on the John Lewis web site requested for my Birthday/Mother’s day.

Was watching the 2pm Joules hour.......

Jackie shortly after 1/2 past says we still have more! Joules to show you.
But we will just see what’s coming up on Style next hour goes to Miceal, who previews his hour. It cuts to the voucher advert then goes back to Jackie with Judith Williams, which she says we now have an hour of beauty.
To which they then finish the Joules hour selling four Judith Williams items.

Well QVC you’d lost my business anyway as already purchased from Joules direct at 25% off and a price matched item on the John Lewis web site requested for my Birthday/Mother’s day.

I can't say I'm surprised. I think the only stock QVC have in abundance is beauty items. I don't think they can risk tying up cash in slower moving stock. Businesses to to the wall because of lack of cash more than for any other reason. We can all draw our own conclusions as to the health of the business...

Today it has been on in the background sound off whilst I have been reading. Every time I have glanced up it has been a completely different product. Pillows, radley watches, tan lotion, chocolates but none seem to be a complete show.

Complete shows don't seem to exist anymore. The mad women from the Camouflage show has been replaced by the awful Decleor woman and her 'stuff'.

That, and the sodding voucher plugging is becoming a turn off.

Yep full hours seem hit and miss these days but just what got me today was the presentation.
Jackie seemed in control saying oh here’s Miceal coming up in the next hour on Style telling us what he’s got coming up.
But the fact just before that she’d clearly said we have more Joules to show you. Then going missing and coming back saying right an hour of beauty with Judith Williams and no mention of sorry we are ending the Joules hour with beauty.
Seems like even she wasn’t aware of what the heck was going on, certainly makes her look more unprofessional than ever.

Latest posts

Back