Cook's Essentials TSV Wed 26th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just seen some Cooks Essentials food being peddled - two dipping jars and two small bottles of sauces at nearly £20 including p&p, that's nearly £5 an item. Utter, utter rip-off! Who are the gullible idiots buying this stuff??? :mysmilie_507:

SIMON USED TO BE ON THE JEWELLERY CHANNEL??? Are you SURE??? I thought he always said he was a professional chef type dude?????????

Perhaps he just needs to eat more of the food that he cooks . On the other hand perhaps being surrounded by delicious looking food all day puts him off ! Maybe it's like people working in a chocolate factory not wanting chocolate !!!

Stupid me, never thought of that!

Almost.... I had a brilliant CE two handled wok but when I swapped to induction earlier this year it wasn't compatible. Waited ages for a CE induction compatible wok to come up, and eventually one did but with a trad style pan handle and smaller. I bought it even thought really wanted a two handle one. If this TSV is an everyday pan rather than a wok that's fine. I have an everyday pan too and it's very good.

So he's not a genuine cheffy type dude then? I thought they said he was the bliddy fibbers.
Worra swizz.

He used to be on QVC in the very early days and was mates with Steve Whately, his background was more akin to home economics journalism. He was not a trained chef and to be fair to him he never used to say he was.

Latest posts

Back