Cooks Essentials TSV 20/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does Q think it's now designing for the student bedsit/granny annex market? But even that doesn't make sense as how many people living alone will spit roast a whole chicken and bake a loaf of bread?

Lost the plot!

It looks as though they are trying to be all things for all people with this.
I love my halogen oven and this would have to be above and beyond good for it to replace it.
So yet again my money is safe.
It is ages since I saw a T.S.V that I actually wanted/ needed to buy.

Did anyone buy this? I had something very similar that I got in Lidl for £19.99. You could roast a chicken in it and bake bread but it didn't have special accessories to do this. I used it nearly every day until the element went after about 2 years. I thought the QVC one was very costly. I did buy the Ninja on 4 easy pays though as I've wanted one for ages. The last cooks essential thing I bought was an electric griddle and it is good and very easy to clean which is a BIG consideration for me as I'm always the one that has to clean things and I don't have a dishwasher.

CC

very poor reviews for this oven. 1.8 out of 5.. One review, dated 30/3/2013, states that hers was a used oven with bits of dough still in the pan ewww. :mysmilie_460: Great quality control, QVC if returns are sent out as brand new, when they aren't even clean. :down:

Latest posts

Back