ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C-Lion

Registered Shopper

Attachments

• IMG_6685.jpeg
    IMG_6685.jpeg
    680.6 KB · Views: 3
I got the round one for about £20 and I use it all the time, especially slicing but the Lidl one looks like a far better deal and won't take up as much space.

CC

I got the round one for about £20 and I use it all the time, especially slicing but the Lidl one looks like a far better deal and won't take up as much space.

CC
That’s what I liked about these small ones when Gail was demo’ing it. It just fits all neatly together and out the way. I just didn’t think it was worth the money though.

I only popped into Lidl yesterday for a few small bits and got the leaflet going out the door - I am glad I did because I was really pleased to see that. So I will be going in to get one.

They also have other kitchen things on Thursday as well. Round stacking glass bowls with fitted lids (similar to Lock and Lock), chopping boards, frying pans and a multi saucepan lid - fits any size of saucepan - which would be handy for someone if they have damaged one of their original lids.

…..
They also have other kitchen things on Thursday as well. Round stacking glass bowls with fitted lids (similar to Lock and Lock), chopping boards, frying pans and a multi saucepan lid - fits any size of saucepan - which would be handy for someone if they have damaged one of their original lids.
I have a multi-chopper/slicer but I can’t remember where it came from. But I’ve had quite a lot of kitchen stuff from Lidl, mostly exceptionally good value, and I’ve been very pleased with it all. I got one of the multi-fit lids last year (I’ve only used it twice so far, simply because I haven’t been doing “big pan cooking”, where I use it, lately), the nesting round glass bowls with soft lids (in regular use), chopping boards (almost daily), kitchen scales (daily use), sieves, basic cutlery, etc, etc. I also bought my air-fryer from Lidl and a mini-oven. Aldi seems to have a very similar (maybe bigger?) range when they do kitchen Specialbuys, but about the same prices, and Lidl happens to be far closer to me. I always browse their weekly leaflets.

You will have to have the Lidl’s App to get the £5.99 deal.

Other than that it’s really good - very happy with it and especially for the price.

Latest posts

Back