Cooks essentials dipping selection £7.75

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just recieved my curry pastes and marinades for the grand sum of £7.62 plus £4 postage. what a lovely hamper i am well pleased. its gone up to the higher price now but what a bargain.

just recieved my curry pastes and marinades for the grand sum of £7.62 plus £4 postage. what a lovely hamper i am well pleased. its gone up to the higher price now but what a bargain.

Still waiting for mine to be delivered! My account is still showing "in process". My Mediterranean CE kit was shipped today though.

Literally 2 minutes after posting above, my curry pastes set and my Meditteranean one got delivered by Yodel! Great value - this is when QVC comes into their own!

Literally 2 minutes after posting above, my curry pastes set and my Meditteranean one got delivered by Yodel! Great value - this is when QVC comes into their own![/QUOTE

i am very pleased with my kit thinking of getting some more they would make nice little gifts ....gosh i sound like a qvc presenter. whats the med. one like flamenco?

Literally 2 minutes after posting above, my curry pastes set and my Meditteranean one got delivered by Yodel! Great value - this is when QVC comes into their own![/QUOTE

i am very pleased with my kit thinking of getting some more they would make nice little gifts ....gosh i sound like a qvc presenter. whats the med. one like flamenco?

Well, I got a huge 500ml bottle of rapeseed oil, basil and tomato pasta sauce in a pouch, balsamic jelly and pesto. I paid £6.00 plus £3.95 postage. I see its gone up to 19.44 now, so I got a right bargain there!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.800658.cm_scid.cswb/walk.html.%7Cukhtml%7CCor_uk_MyAcct,html

that was a brilliant price flamenco i missed out on that but i have just ordered 800 199 more spicy sauces. i like the speed you can use these to jazz up a piece of meat or fish. barbeque season is here and all these kits are good for that. the sell by dates were pretty good too aug 2013 i wonder who makes them?

that was a brilliant price flamenco i missed out on that but i have just ordered 800 199 more spicy sauces. i like the speed you can use these to jazz up a piece of meat or fish. barbeque season is here and all these kits are good for that. the sell by dates were pretty good too aug 2013 i wonder who makes them?

They come direct from the manufacturer so it's not Q. my marinades and curry pastes came today. I have another on its way too but can't remember which. Bargains though.

opened the korma paste and just put a tsp on 2 chicken thighs that i slashed twice. left at room temperature for 2 hours and just put in the oven. really lovel with a good texture like homemade. i have some prawns and lamb to cook so will test all the pastes and marinade.

opened the korma paste and just put a tsp on 2 chicken thighs that i slashed twice. left at room temperature for 2 hours and just put in the oven. really lovel with a good texture like homemade. i have some prawns and lamb to cook so will test all the pastes and marinade.

brave.....

They dont deliver these sauces to Northern Ireland either , which is weird, seeing as i!ve had televisions delivered ages ago, and
breakable things like candles, maybe it cause its food i suppose

Well, I got a huge 500ml bottle of rapeseed oil, basil and tomato pasta sauce in a pouch, balsamic jelly and pesto. I paid £6.00 plus £3.95 postage. I see its gone up to 19.44 now, so I got a right bargain there!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.800658.cm_scid.cswb/walk.html.%7Cukhtml%7CCor_uk_MyAcct,html

How much!! At the £10 you paid it was poor value but £19.44 is a completely insane price

How much!! At the £10 you paid it was poor value but £19.44 is a completely insane price

I think a tenner all in is good value, or at least comparable.

Rapeseed Oil 500ml usually costs about £4-£5 (Its gone up a lot in price the last couple of years)
Balsamic Jelly is about £4.55 (where I've seen it sold online)
Pesto is about £2.20-£3.00 in the supermarkets
The Basic and Tomato pasta sauce is worth about £1.50 - £2.00 compared to supermarket offerings.

I agree than £19.44 is ridiculous though

Well, I can give an interim verdict on some of the sauces/pastes. The Korma curry paste is LUSH! I did the same - marinaded some boneless chicken thighs and breasts for a couple of hours and then roasted in the oven for about half an hour. The chicken just tastes phenomenal. I served some roasted root veggies with the chicken and tried the yellow chilli jam and smoked red chilli jam to dip the roasted parsnip/sweet potato/butternut squash. Both are really lovely but on balance I probably prefer the yellow chilli jam. Not half bad though so far.....!

:mysmilie_378:

Latest posts

Back