Confessions of a Beauty Addict TSV 04/04/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well im hoping her hubby tells her what she looks like and she gets the scrubbing brush out but it could be hard tomrrow telling whether ur watching David dickinson's Real deal on itv or Ay's beauty fix on Q :giggle:

I shouldn't think Simon would dare comment on her look otherwise he'll be shown the red card......:giggle:

LOL!
I've just switched on and AY looks horrendous , that tan is so cheap and nasty looking its untrue !

Set me up in a good mood for tha day though :)

If that's what Leightons tanning stuff does, then I won't be buying! She looks like an Oompa Loompa!

I do like the Perfect Formula stuff, but it needs to be in a better bottle. The neck is too wide. My nails are definitely stronger and longer from using it, but it needs to be reapplied more than once a week for me.

SunBelievable is a really natural looking tan........................no oompa loompa at all........sorry folks!

She certainly is orange. I had to switch on to take a look.

I've personally never found a fake tan that works for me. But I did give up trying years ago.

I have a st Tropez spraytan sometimes before I go on holiday if it is on special offer. I'm fair but I go for the deep tan if it is august time so as not to stand out in the crowd (though of course i do as I am 6ft). I think it looks ok and certainly better than being the white colour that I am. This time I think I'll just do my face as I'm off to Majorca end of April and the weather won't be that hot. Still have a bit of tan on my arms and legs from Christmas in Tenerife.

She certainly is orange. I had to switch on to take a look.

I've personally never found a fake tan that works for me. But I did give up trying years ago.

TB,the best I've tried is St Tropez mixed with body moisturiser so it's not too dark.

I'm very fair & this really works for me & it never streaks either.

My beauty therapist dd has her own beauty cabin & is always asking me to have a spray tan in her tanning booth but tbh I prefer the subtler way I do it myself.

The other possibility is that she's smeared in the pick of the month Decleor BB cream. That seems to make all the faces orange too in the before and after photos they show.

Latest posts

Back