Come On Who Bought the £800+ Charlie Bunny?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to agree it's horrendous ! ...nothing endearing about it whatsoever ...gawd ...lol ....I love fluffy bunny things but that is just menacing lol

I have to agree it's horrendous ! ...nothing endearing about it whatsoever ...gawd ...lol ....I love fluffy bunny things but that is just menacing lol

Menacing is exactly the word I was searching for May.

Didn't this sell out around Easter time? So either a back in stock or return.

I see it is advanced orders - there are gonna be some very disturbed kids out there.

I don`t watch the shows can`t stand the presentations no matter who the presenter is as they morph into spoiled over acting children Quite embarrassing really along with the guests!! They are toys at the end of the day !!

HARVEY?

They should have called it FRANK. Anyone who's seen 'Donnie Darko' will know......

:mysmilie_466:

HARVEY?

They should have called it FRANK. Anyone who's seen 'Donnie Darko' will know......

:mysmilie_466:

What!!!!!??????? You have never seen Harvey the James Stewart movie about Elmore and his friend Harvey the 6 foot white invisible rabbit???? Harvey is actually a Pucka which is an Irish Animal Fairy, totally wonderful film

Didn't this sell out around Easter time? So either a back in stock or return.

I see it is advanced orders - there are gonna be some very disturbed kids out there.

I suppose though there is a rather tenuous and I mean tenuous link withe the new Alice in Wonderland film, it should have really come with a top hat, waistcoat and pocket watch, though I suppose that would have been bordering on copyright infringement.

I hate that bunny. It's creepy and would serve little purpose other than to terrify any burglars unfortunate enough to break into the house in which it "resides."

She says "people will either love it or hate it," well I HATE it! The expression on the face is just wrong. I bet if she did a squirrel she'd get the head wrong - as people always do. It's her version of a rabbit, not what a rabbit really looks like. Lacks any sense of vraisemblabilité I'm afraid. It just has a rather possessed look. Who knows, maybe l'Occitane will nick him to do some product testing on him!

Sounds similar to those white Easter bunnies they had a while back.....gawd, they had a really malevolent look in their eyes...terrifying things. More like Chucky than your friendly Easter rabbit, I'd say.
Working for me now. It was white and 46" tall full joined, with very scary look in its eyes.

Mind you, it's cheaper than having a burglar alarm system installed!!:giggle:
I hate that bunny. It's creepy and would serve little purpose other than to terrify any burglars unfortunate enough to break into the house in which it "resides."

I didn't watch it, but every so often Charlie Bears seem to lose their collective marbles, IMO, and bring out something that looks like it's escaped from a horror film. They've got "previous" for bringing out items like this one sounds.

I caught this part of the show while channel hopping. It would freak me out (why does the rabbit in Donnie Darko spring to mind?) and I like rabbits (real ones.) I'm also sure the P&P was only £5.95 so how can QVC justify the same P&P on tiddly little items when an enormous rabbit costs the same to post?

And I'd like to see the postman trying to shove that through a letterbox, or a courier throwing it over a gate.

Latest posts

Back