Colour In The Kitchen TSV 14/06/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone else order the Leopard option through QVC active? I did & have received the Zebra one! I'm positive I ordered the leopard one, but apparently not according to CS. Dread to think how much it will cost to return, so just wondering if it's a mix up, I know it's happened before with website orders.

I would suggest checking your order status online, but it doesn't normally give the colour option. I would contact CS again, and insist you did order the leopard, if you are sure you did. CS can make mistakes, but thet are usually quite good and will probably send a label, if just for goodwill. Good job you didn't get it from IW.

I would suggest checking your order status online, but it doesn't normally give the colour option. I would contact CS again, and insist you did order the leopard, if you are sure you did. CS can make mistakes, but thet are usually quite good and will probably send a label, if just for goodwill. Good job you didn't get it from IW.

Thanks for that. All CS said they would do is put a note on my account to send out the leopard one as a replacement when they receive my return. No chance of a pre-paid label as it's my error! I was holding out hope that someone else had had the same happen to them!

Quite happy with my blue gingham.

Here's a tip........ before taking goods from the fridge to carry in the totes. Put the tote in the freezer for an hour. I did this to take some M & S cream cakes to a 'do'. When I opened the bag a couple of hours later, AND after being in a warm car, the cakes were as good as coming from the fridge.

Latest posts

Back