Colour In The Kitchen TSV 14/06/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shopping totes! Hmmm. One looks like the kind of garden trug Bett Lynch would have in her back yard! Save yourselves a whole heap of cash in these credit crunchy times and get yourself an orange "Bag for Life" from Sainsburys with a picture of a squirrel on it. In Asda they do green bags for life with images of bees on them.

How the heck is that a kitchen product? surely its a house hold product. And well over priced , dream on QVC

Go and nick a basket from Tescos, cover it in some teak veneer fablon, stipple a rag roll design with an ink sponge, not forgetting your ink stamps and a bit of embossing with your pokey tool and BAM! A new basket! Dawn Blibby style!

Maybe I should suggest some new products for QVC since their current offerings are about as fresh a last year's Greggs pastie!
1)Diamonique-encrusted Lock and Lock - lids resplendent with carat after carat of cubic zirconia.
2) A bulletproof "dump box" for Mally (seeing as she is full of **** anyway!)
3) l'Occitane bergamot nipple cream.
4) Sequinned sanitary towels.
5) A popcorn machine in the shape of a duck!
6) How about a Lulu Guinness bag in the shape of a toilet seat?
7) A new cream to be added to Lulu's Time Bomb range - a youth cream called: "From Hags to Riches!"
8) A Uri Geller toe ring in the shape of a spoon!
9) A Jill Franks exercise video.
10) Alison Young's "Dynasty" collection - a fashion foray including lilac shoulder-padded jackets and matching plastic bangles / leg-warmers.

Maybe I should suggest some new products for QVC since their current offerings are about as fresh a last year's Greggs pastie!
1)Diamonique-encrusted Lock and Lock - lids resplendent with carat after carat of cubic zirconia.
2) A bulletproof "dump box" for Mally (seeing as she is full of **** anyway!)
3) l'Occitane bergamot nipple cream.
4) Sequinned sanitary towels.
5) A popcorn machine in the shape of a duck!
6) How about a Lulu Guinness bag in the shape of a toilet seat?
7) A new cream to be added to Lulu's Time Bomb range - a youth cream called: "From Hags to Riches!"
8) A Uri Geller toe ring in the shape of a spoon!
9) A Jill Franks exercise video.
10) Alison Young's "Dynasty" collection - a fashion foray including lilac shoulder-padded jackets and matching plastic bangles / leg-warmers.

Nowt wrong with Greggs :wonder:

I bought the tsv in December that was 6 of these bags and totally love them... they are really good quality and I've had loads of shop staff comment on them when i've been packing my shopping... wouldn't get the animal print option shown but hopefully there will be several options given the hour being called colour in the kitchen...

I also got the bags at Christmas and they are fab. Really useful size. I think I will get this one too.

I bought the tsv in December that was 6 of these bags and totally love them... they are really good quality and I've had loads of shop staff comment on them when i've been packing my shopping... wouldn't get the animal print option shown but hopefully there will be several options given the hour being called colour in the kitchen...

I didn't get the TSV in December (were the bags insulated like these) but recently bought an Ikea coolbag from Amazon which is about the same size and it was £7 so I reckon this set is pretty good value, even including the P&P (which I always take into consideration). Like you, I was not keen on the leopard print in the preview pics but tomorrow's TSV is up on the QVC site now and there are some decent colour options so I am tempted: blue gingham, green polka dot, red/pink floral and zeba print as well as the leopard.

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.801765.html

Yes the December TSV was 6 insulated patterned bags... infact one of them was the leopard print one in this TSV... (all the other patterns in December have not been repeated this time).

I've gone for this one, I do a lot of shopping at Iceland which is a half hours drive from me and am fed up with the food being semi-defrosted by the time I get home. I was thinking of buying insulated containers, saw some in Lidl, can't remember the cost but it was more than this TSV, it looks like a good buy to me!

I dillied and dallied whether to buy a set, then decided to go for it this lunchtime. I think they are good value and the last set Sachi did as a TSV had good reviews. I'm sure I will find lots of use for the bags :)

Available on Sachi's own website, is a set containing the insulated carrying basket, two totes - as in the tsv - plus a cool gem freezer pack - thought QVC said we didn't need to use those? - for $29.99 which, at today's exchange rate, equates to £19.10. Only seems to be the one colour option. Also on the website is the QVC logo and "qvc products" so it looks as though this brand is 'exclusive' to QVC and available only on the Sachi website. Has this brand been quite cleverly named? Add a couple of letters in the middle, and you get a big kitchen brand - I was confusing the two at first. Was the last sachi tsv the set of 6 totes?

yes, I think the 6 pack was the last TSV. During the recent TSV presentation, it was said that a freezer block was not essential but could be used if wanted and I think QVC did a 2 pack.

I ordered 2 sets of the TSV in the end - the green for me and the blue for my daughter. The blue set arrived today and I am very happy with it and am sure my DD will be, too. Seems to be good quality, able to hold lots and well worth the money.

Hoping my green set arrives soon.

I would have brought this if it had been just the tote bags as I can't carry anything to heavy.
I was hoping for the totes but no so another lost sale.

Did anyone else order the Leopard option through QVC active? I did & have received the Zebra one! I'm positive I ordered the leopard one, but apparently not according to CS. Dread to think how much it will cost to return, so just wondering if it's a mix up, I know it's happened before with website orders.

Latest posts

Back