Collie Campbell bedding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not seen this show before and I really enjoyed it last night with Charlie. The guest (Julie ?) was knowledgeable and calm - not hyper without telling us much as many guests are. I like Charlie anyway because he gives the guests chance to have their say.

The bedding is my style too - I love those modern bright print combos and was disappointed that double and single sold out before I could make up my mind. Hopefully they'll have more stock next time.

Linda xx

beautifull high end brand it looks really tempting specially the bird print lovely!

Its nice but why come all the bedding on qvc is so expensive. maybe not for the presenters but for me, I dont have money to keep blowing on sheets. once I have a few spares in the airing cupboard, thats me done!

Collier Campbell are a high end range of bedlinens; the collection brought to the Q is cheaper than the ones they sell in premier stores as it is just printed. Really, we are getting more of the Collier Campbell effect of bedlinen, rather than the linen they are famous for manufacturing, which is nearer the £150 - £200 mark. I do like the design, though, and the bright colours but, as it isn't cheap, and I have never actually felt a pice, does anyone out there have any experience of this range?

I have 3 bed sets . mainly pastel colours which go with the basic decor in my bedroom , cant say I have ever used expensive stuff for the bedroom . it still looks pretty in there & IO am happy with it . I can see the appeal of sheets that are better quality for someone who has to have there bedding changed & washed daily because they spend a lot of there time in bed for various reasons

But for my budget i cant justify the prices of stuff like kelly hoppen

Latest posts

Back