Clueless radley bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don`t follow any particular brand of bag. If I see a bag and I like it, then I buy it no matter who makes it.
I had some birthday money left over so I bought a Radley bag in their sale. The original price was £189, I paid £89 for it. I don`t think it`s worth £189 but it`s a good size, nicely made, lovely soft leather, nicely trimmed, no silly pictures or patterns on it and a colour (taupe) which will match many outfits so I`m sure to get good use out of it and my £89 will be well spent.
This is it http://www.radley.co.uk/frith-street-medium-zip-top-hobo/

That looks lovely and very usable.

I have bought Radley bags in the past and they were very nice, classic black and I still have them. They were dear but not silly money like some brands are now. I haven't checked them out in years but would probably look at them in JLP to see what I was getting rather than using Q.

I have bought Radley bags in the past and they were very nice, classic black and I still have them. They were dear but not silly money like some brands are now. I haven't checked them out in years but would probably look at them in JLP to see what I was getting rather than using Q.

Been given some as presents and are lovely soft leather bags! Agree, that some are quite expensive but it's a good brand that I would sure recommend! :mysmilie_59:

Hi Tinkerbelle I am a bit of a bagaholic. I have spent quite a lot over the years on very expensive designer bags such as Chanel, LV etc I have tried to break my habits as realised it was getting a bit out of hand. They are just pieces of leather when you think about it. I currently use a lovely Kate Spade black bucket style bag with a drawstring top. To be honest I've had more comments on this bag then any other designer one I have used in the past. They are fairly expensive but there is a Kate Spade outlet at Bicester Village where you can pick them up for £100-300. Tory Burch (also an outlet at Bicester) is another favourite brand similar prices. Modalu, DKNY, LK Bennett, Russell & Bromley all do nice bags. My latest purchase (xmas pressie) was a black leather classic quilted flap bag with chain strap from DKNY. Very Chanel like but only £200 not £3000!!! Michael Kors is another brand. Not really to my liking as a bit too popular. I prefer bags that not everyone else have if you know what I mean:happy:

Bicester Village is my happy hunting ground for handbags and funny enough my last purchase was a black mock croc Kate Spade bag! I did love her floral print bags last season too.

I do love the handbags I have. Mine are a real mix of designer (Mulberry, Marc Jacobs, Patrick Cox) and then I love the Tig French Tote. Most of my bags are leather though as I have an office based, quite corporate job. I rather like Jasper Conran bags. They're quite classic. Some are leather but some aren't.

For fun bags I like Floozie by Frost French. I bought a blue one early last year. It had large white daisies on the front. Great fun and not at all expensive. Oh and I like Folli Follie bags too.

my middle daughter loves handbags. and wanted a mk which are nice but just a bit too "everywhere". managed to get her her fav pale pink colour bag with all gold hardware for £69 instead of £269 from russell and bromley. all made in italy and very nice it is to

Latest posts

Back