Clearance ring gone down after order

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
I ordered a Diamonique ring in the clearance and between the time I ordered it 2 days ago, so not received it yet,it has gone down another £3. I phoned C.S. and they said that as it's already been sent, there is nothing they can do. Don't know if I had just a miserable C.S speaking to me or what. I know it's like a contract but surely I have some rights. e.g.say if I sent it back, would I get the money I paid for the ring or the now reduced price? I know it's only £3 but think of all those P&P's we pay through the year! Has this happened to anyone here?

Hi Eileen!
This always happens to me in shops. I think I've got a great bargain,go back the next week and it was reduced further! I doubt they will refund the difference though as they have no guarantee that is the lowest price it would ever be. If you returned it then they wou,d refund what you paid. Look at it this way-if you hadn't ordered when you did,your size may have sold out by the time the ring was reduced again.

I ordered a Diamonique ring in the clearance and between the time I ordered it 2 days ago, so not received it yet,it has gone down another £3. I phoned C.S. and they said that as it's already been sent, there is nothing they can do. Don't know if I had just a miserable C.S speaking to me or what. I know it's like a contract but surely I have some rights. e.g.say if I sent it back, would I get the money I paid for the ring or the now reduced price? I know it's only £3 but think of all those P&P's we pay through the year! Has this happened to anyone here?

It's happened to me in reverse! I wanted a pair of Casual & Co cropped trousers last year but never got them. Then they were in the clearance section at £13 and I still forgot to order them. When I finally remembered they'd gone down again to £11. Also with a South Western Silver ring. It was £25 reduced to £15 in the clearance and I ordered it. Next week it was back up to £25. I really don't understand their pricing policy.

However, if you return the ring you bought you would get the price you paid for it refunded to you. It really depends on how much you want it.

In returning it you'd have to factor in the cost of the extra P & P.

Maybe you just had an unhelpful CS person........

Although if we believed QVC, there is no such thing!! :confused2:

In the past, people have had refunds when they bought items that soon turned into TSV's and QVC wrote and OFFERED those (small) refunds.

I would try emailing them, asking WHEN you will be credited with the £3.00.

Don't ask if you can, make it clear you expect it!!

I think in your case the clearance item may have gone into last click section hence the £3 reduction. Hope this makes sense. If you decide to return the ring you will be credited the amount you paid but remember you will loose your postage + will have to post it back at your expense.

Latest posts

Back