Cleaning Solutions TSV 01/07/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks like they may have made modifications to the egg, after all the complaints about it splitting open in the washing machine.

Looks like they may have made modifications to the egg, after all the complaints about it splitting open in the washing machine.

I bought it on it's first appearance on QVC, and have never had a problem with it. As we all know, these things are probably made in the tens of thousands so, by the law of averages, there will be some faulty output.

I was up at midnight and so saw the launch of this and was impressed.
Now I am in a dilemma should I? or shouldn't I ?
I know I can always send it back if it doesn't match my expectations but I would have to pay for the return plus I have already sent back over 70% of what I have purchased in the last year, now that is only 3 items and 2 of those where faulty but I don't want to get the letter dropping on to my door mat.
I have checked the reviews on Amazon and they are mainly good so I have added it to my basket and am going to wait and see how I feel about it later.

i hated it. at first it was ok but after a few weeks the clothes were starting to smell musty and it di not work well on sweaty tops. then the balls starting coming out of the container and I sent it back. there was no postage on the tsv I had bought and I got a freepost label to return it back to qvc. I buy aldi powders and liquids to wash and its cheap and works. came top in which? best buys.

i hated it. at first it was ok but after a few weeks the clothes were starting to smell musty and it di not work well on sweaty tops. then the balls starting coming out of the container and I sent it back. there was no postage on the tsv I had bought and I got a freepost label to return it back to qvc. I buy aldi powders and liquids to wash and its cheap and works. came top in which? best buys.

Ditto Boffy, can't fault the Aldi powders and liquids. I am actually doing more and more of my shopping at Aldi. I was considering getting the TSV until I read your post, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I use the ecoegg, and may go for the tsv. One thing I'm unsure about, though: they said on air you now get a white egg for your whites; do you also get different little balls specifically for your whites? Just got to decide which variety to choose. I'm currently using fresh linen, which is fine for my extremely sensitive skin. Has anyone used the fragrance free? If so, and this sounds paradoxical, what kind of a smell does it have?

I have been using the Aldi range for the last few years and have to say I have had no complaints with them.
So I will give the TSV a miss and keep on using the Aldi range. It might cost a bit more but I KNOW IT WORKS

I've recently changed my washing powder/liquid to Surf and I'm really pleased with the results and its amazing that by changing an expensive item for one thats almost half price really makes a difference if you can do that if a few things in your shop.

Latest posts

Back