Classy Debbie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
The jumper, the leggings, the fluffy boots, the chavvy product.

Just remember, QVC is a high end department store on TV!

image.jpg

She looks a right sight, i personally don't like this look, and i hate those emu boots. Awful

A very unfortunate look. She doesn't suit leggings and I don't think anyone would suit that jumper.

she must think she looks good but she doesn't have the right leg shape for leggings (not many do) and those boots add to the bulk. I wouldn't go to my bin dressed like that much less appear on tv!

She doesn't suit leggings and the boots make her legs look even shorter. The jumper doesn't need a comment as it speaks for itself.

I know of someone who wore fluffy boots to a wedding...:mysmilie_61:

Debbie can look really glam but I'm afraid in that getup she just looks lumpy. I know, miaow, but she does.

I really really like Debbie Greenwood. She is still really beautiful in a housewifey type way. She and Kathy really look very housewifey like Jilly does too where as I bet roberts and Franks are strangers to a duster.

I really really like Debbie Greenwood. She is still really beautiful in a housewifey type way. She and Kathy really look very housewifey like Jilly does too where as I bet roberts and Franks are strangers to a duster.
tristar, a bit of advice for you, don't tell a woman she looks nice and
housewifey, not a compliment really. There's better and nicer things you can say IMO ;)

I just think she does look housewifey, unlike Debbie Flint who is of similar age group but always looks stunning, anyone else noticed debs Flint has been less pushy of late? maybe she or her alies have been reading up here

I just think she does look housewifey, unlike Debbie Flint who is of similar age group but always looks stunning, anyone else noticed debs Flint has been less pushy of late? maybe she or her alies have been reading up here
Debbie G was a Miss Great Britian, a beauty queen, and i disagree, Debbie G always looks well presented in dresses etc, whereas Debbie F wears more leggings, long
tops and weird put together outfits, like last nights, but maybe its just me, i don't wear trousers or jeans, even in work, i'm the only one with a
dress, everyone else in tops and trousers . But its all personal preference i suppose. Oh and i don't think for a minute Debbie F would care a fig
what anyone says on here or anywhere else about her. sorry

Debbie Flints hair and make up looks immaculate, to me she is so sexy and beautiful, love her hair too at the moment. I did know about Greenwood being a former beauty queen but cannot imagine her now in the swimsuit lineup, remember all those beauty shows on prime tv with swimsuit parades giving out measurements. How times have changed there.

I did know about Greenwood being a former beauty queen but cannot imagine her now in the swimsuit lineup, remember all those beauty shows on prime tv with swimsuit parades giving out measurements. How times have changed there.

Thank goodness!

Someone tweeted to her a link to the recent thread about her and her finger wagging on here and she replied to them "i'll bear that in mind huni x"

Latest posts

Back