Clarks shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diane60

Registered Shopper
Just be aware that some of the items shown by QVC are in the sale in stores and on line.
Item 148354 Sugar Pea Sandal sold by QVC for £31.92 & £4.45 P&P can be bought on line for £17.49 with free delivery!! Shame on you QVC:devil:

Just be aware that some of the items shown by QVC are in the sale in stores and on line.
Item 148354 Sugar Pea Sandal sold by QVC for £31.92 & £4.45 P&P can be bought on line for £17.49 with free delivery!! Shame on you QVC:devil:

Wow, that should actually be front page news. Never mind any earthquakes or famines or mass murders that happening here on our beloved planet Earth. Your on the button girl, thanks Diane60 again, for that ground breaking information. :mysmilie_504:

Wow, that should actually be front page news. Never mind any earthquakes or famines or mass murders that happening here on our beloved planet Earth. Your on the button girl, thanks Diane60 again, for that ground breaking information.
Everyone probably knows that qvc are money grabbing blesardardss but thanks again :mysmilie_504:

I got the silver beech wedges in metallic and in black in the shop for £14.99 each. They are online at £47.
Am I happy? YES!!

I left a review on one of the pairs of Clarks shoes saying that it was half price in store, and guess what it didn't get published. Apparently my review broke their guidelines. It must of been the one that prevents you telling the truth!

Piazza Star is also £40.76 + £4.95 P&P at QVC but £22.49 with free delivery at Clarks online! Shim Mina and Auto Bahn in the brown are no longer on the Clarks site but I've seen them in my local branch reduced, still full price at QVC...:dull:

I bought a lovely pair of clarks shoes from last clicks last week for £13.49 plus p&p which I thought was pretty good. They don't do the exact style in Clarks or online anymore to compare but similar are around £45 so I am really happy. They are unbelievably comfortable despite having an almost 3 inch heel. Will definitely be a pair I will wear a lot, I'm sure.

I got the silver beech wedges in metallic and in black in the shop for £14.99 each. They are online at £47.
Am I happy? YES!!

I bought them in black from Clarks at full price which made them dearer than getting them at QVC even with p&p Am I happy ?...... no dont (even more peed off, I hurt my foot before I had chance to wear them and now they are sitting in my wardrobe gathering dust!

I left a review on one of the pairs of Clarks shoes saying that it was half price in store, and guess what it didn't get published. Apparently my review broke their guidelines. It must of been the one that prevents you telling the truth!

The review has to be about the actual product, not what it costs ot what it costs elsewhere

Dont forget QVC are a business out to make as much money as they can, they are not the friendly caring place they try to make out.

Why should they sell at a cheaper price when they can charge more and still sell the items ?

Buyer Beware

I have mentioned this before on a previous thread; I always look on the Clarks website first purely for the fact they don't charge any P&P, and the sale items are always very good with large reductions and plenty of choice.

I will mention this on the side of QVC they can be competitive on non-sale items with slightly lower prices so with the P&P your not paying too much more than on Clarks website however it is naughty of them to sell items at full price went Clarks have knocked £20+ off.

Latest posts

Back