Clarks Shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

there's a Clarks outlet near where I live, I'v had some total bargains from there, plus we have three shops in the city centre, could not believe the prices on QVC today. Love Clarks shoes but can get so much more choice and way better prices on the high street. I appreciate that if you live in a small place this choice is not available, but I thought they were taking the p*** today

there's a Clarks outlet near where I live, I'v had some total bargains from there, plus we have three shops in the city centre, could not believe the prices on QVC today. Love Clarks shoes but can get so much more choice and way better prices on the high street. I appreciate that if you live in a small place this choice is not available, but I thought they were taking the p*** today

That is true, Silversequin, but QVC should not underestimate the power of the internet... After all, Clarks have a great web site from which you can order and have your stuff delivered either at home or an a Clarks shop of your choice, free of charge, where you can try them on and decide if they want to buy them or not... So, you're right, really this is sloppy of QVC... I thought the 'V' was for value?????

Yep, I bought those Mary Jane's in purple too, for the princely sum of about £11.50. They were marked at £13 *gasp* but when I took them to the till they had been reduced again! Can't believe QVC will no doubt try to flog them as brand new and for a hefty price. Same with Smashbox etc, they were flogging the Summer 2009 collection as this seasons's hottest colours for Fall. Erm....

Tx

Did you ladies who got the £11/£13 bargains get them from the outlet? I did an almost daily check on the one where I work and nothing ever went down that low.

I don't completely understand the concept of Clarks on QVC (and believe me, I LOVE Clarks shoes - funky but you can walk in them).

They're on every high street in the UK and as silly sausage has mentioned, you can order them off the website for no postage.

Maybe aimed at folks who don't get out? If so, fair enough but postage seems steep.

I don't completely understand the concept of Clarks on QVC (and believe me, I LOVE Clarks shoes - funky but you can walk in them).

They're on every high street in the UK and as silly sausage has mentioned, you can order them off the website for no postage.

Maybe aimed at folks who don't get out? If so, fair enough but postage seems steep.

Even so, RC, if you order more than one pair from the Clarks webn site direct, they will send them to your home for a single p&P charge, so still much better value than QVC. This 'Clarks on QVC' thing just doesn't make sense whichever way you look at it...

'Tis True

I ordered a pair of ankle boots from a Clarks store near where I live in another colour that wasn't in stock. They arrived in two days and were sent to my address without extra charge or P and P.

Mind you, the purple trainers that were shown today, well, I did have a bit of a dribbly drooly moment.

Honestly, does being 45 count as being middle aged and therefore getting into Clarks? I wear their high heels and I can still walk in them - this makes me 6ft 1" but I don't care, I still love them.

I was just looking on the website at the range of Clarks shoes for the 11am show today. I was quite surprised to see a pair (144383) on offer for £49.99 I bought a pair of these in the Clarks Sale a couple of months ago for £29.99 and a some of the others on the website were also available in the Clarks sale at reduced prices. Do you think QVC have bought up what was left of the sale items and are now trying to sell them at full price?

Sounds like it!

I was just looking on the website at the range of Clarks shoes for the 11am show today. I was quite surprised to see a pair (144383) on offer for £49.99 I bought a pair of these in the Clarks Sale a couple of months ago for £29.99 and a some of the others on the website were also available in the Clarks sale at reduced prices. Do you think QVC have bought up what was left of the sale items and are now trying to sell them at full price?

From my knowlege of clarks shoes from when i worked there for years this is indeed what happens.

Latest posts

Back