Clarks Shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
I was just looking on the website at the range of Clarks shoes for the 11am show today. I was quite surprised to see a pair (144383) on offer for £49.99 I bought a pair of these in the Clarks Sale a couple of months ago for £29.99 and a some of the others on the website were also available in the Clarks sale at reduced prices. Do you think QVC have bought up what was left of the sale items and are now trying to sell them at full price?

I was just looking on the website at the range of Clarks shoes for the 11am show today. I was quite surprised to see a pair (144383) on offer for £49.99 I bought a pair of these in the Clarks Sale a couple of months ago for £29.99 and a some of the others on the website were also available in the Clarks sale at reduced prices. Do you think QVC have bought up what was left of the sale items and are now trying to sell them at full price?

How could you even suggest such a thing Topaz, surely you can't believe QVC would consider doing anything so blatantly underhand as buying up sale items to re-flog, presumably also making out this older sale stock is new, on trend, 'just in, hot off the production line' items?..........

........yeah, you're probably right.........! :giggle:

How could you even suggest such a thing Topaz, surely you can't believe QVC would consider doing anything so blatantly underhand as buying up sale items to re-flog, presumably also making out this older sale stock is new, on trend, 'just in, hot off the production line' items?..........

........yeah, you're probably right.........! :giggle:

It's the fact they obviously think that we couldn't possibly have seen the same items in the sales and are stupid enough to be sucked in to believing they're new items that irritates me.

I have these in antracite too, for the sum of.....£13.99 in my local clarks!!!

That's disgraceful!
And all those poor e*** sellers, how are they supposed to make a living flogging on sale items if QVC are buying up all the available old stock of everything......? Shocking, I call it! :grin:

It's the fact they obviously think that we couldn't possibly have seen the same items in the sales and are stupid enough to be sucked in to believing they're new items that irritates me.

I know Topaz, I may laugh about it but it's actually pretty off-p*ssing when you think about it, isn't it? Getting a little tired of having the wool pulled over my eyes by a company who clearly believes I'll never find out as I obviously have no friends, no internet access, never travel anywhere, never shop anywhere other than from the tele........! :angry:

I ordered two pairs of these at £20+ each on the Clarks' website a couple of months ago. QVC sells them at the intro price of £47.40!

I ordered two pairs of these at £20+ each on the Clarks' website a couple of months ago. QVC sells them at the intro price of £47.40!

Cor blimey missus, them looks comfy! :up2:
I really like those, will have to have a look in a bit, see if they have anything similar.......not that my feet will go in them, I just like to line up my shoes on the floor now & look at them & pretend I wear them......! lol

Cor blimey missus, them looks comfy! :up2:
I really like those, will have to have a look in a bit, see if they have anything similar.......not that my feet will go in them, I just like to line up my shoes on the floor now & look at them & pretend I wear them......! lol

thanks, kitten. they are comfy (wear them at work) and very smart, especially with skirt and trousers suits. they combine a smart ballerina shoe look with a heel. love them...i will buy the black patent at some point.

Lovely shoes WS, and a bargain at £20!!! My feet are a bit wide, so I never dare buying online in case shoes don't fit, but if that weren't an issue, I'd be on that Clarks web site NOW! :happy:

Lovely shoes WS, and a bargain at £20!!! My feet are a bit wide, so I never dare buying online in case shoes don't fit, but if that weren't an issue, I'd be on that Clarks web site NOW! :happy:

i believe they do wide fit, too, SS. they are smarter than in the piccie.

I love clarks and am quite amazed at qvc's prices and their old stock

they do the same with Kipling, who tend to sell their stock at 50% at the end of each season. even at the outlet stores they stock more current items than qvc (where one also can buy leather Kipling at mad prices).

yes I agree - its very rare to see kipling go into last click prices - even if the colour or the style is years old.

Yep, I bought those Mary Jane's in purple too, for the princely sum of about £11.50. They were marked at £13 *gasp* but when I took them to the till they had been reduced again! Can't believe QVC will no doubt try to flog them as brand new and for a hefty price. Same with Smashbox etc, they were flogging the Summer 2009 collection as this seasons's hottest colours for Fall. Erm....

Tx

Latest posts

Back