Clarisonic tsv charging

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Itchy

Registered Shopper
I know when we all got our Clarisonic TSVs we had to charge them for 24 hours, but now mine has stopped and the lights are flashing. Does anyone know how long I should charge it for. Hopefully not another 24 hours! I have lost the booklet which came with it. Thanks in advance.

I usually charge when I get one green left at the bottom flashing, it makes a beep when you need to charge. Think you must have passed that. I charge mine overnight, infact had to do it the other night after using the bottom green light flashed. Think about 8 or 10 hours before its fully charged again.

Thank you Donna. I put it on charge early this morning after trying to use it! It should be fine by the time I want to use it tonight. So glad I bought it - its brill.

When I used up all the charge like you did Itchy and it wouldn't work at all it took 18 hours to fully recharge! I contacted Clarisonic customer services and they said that was normal. They advised to definitely not leave it charging continously on the cradle after ease use.

I'm going to do as Donna suggests and check for just one green light flashing next time so it can charge overnight which is more practical.

When I used up all the charge like you did Itchy and it wouldn't work at all it took 18 hours to fully recharge! I contacted Clarisonic customer services and they said that was normal. They advised to definitely not leave it charging continously on the cradle after ease use.

I'm going to do as Donna suggests and check for just one green light flashing next time so it can charge overnight which is more practical.

18 hours??? Good God! It won't be ready tonight then. The flashing lights confuse me. I will take Donna's advice too and stick it on charge when there is one light flashing. Still love it though.

Mine has just arrived on advance order. Not tried it yet as I'm using a balm cleanser. I heard Alison say you can use it with Eve Lom etc but I'm worried about getting all that gunk in the head. Has anyone tried balm cleansers with it and are the heads easy to clean?

Mine has just arrived on advance order. Not tried it yet as I'm using a balm cleanser. I heard Alison say you can use it with Eve Lom etc but I'm worried about getting all that gunk in the head. Has anyone tried balm cleansers with it and are the heads easy to clean?

Yes I use mine with my beloved Eve Lom but keep a specific head to use with balm cleansers only hth

Yes it is easy to clean the head. Baking soda and hot water, will do the trick. But after each use rinse well and once a week do the baking soda trick. It was actually Vampyre who told me about the baking soda two years ago.

Yes it is easy to clean the head. Baking soda and hot water, will do the trick. But after each use rinse well and once a week do the baking soda trick. It was actually Vampyre who told me about the baking soda two years ago.

Good tip! Will try using it tonight.

Latest posts

Back