Clarisonic at a Q!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi everyone!

I too am very veyr interested in trying the clarisonic (why its not on easy pay i don't know!) anyway, they keep saying you can use it with any cleanser but then also say to use on damp skin. I use Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish /Elemis Pro radiance cleanser, both of which are used on dry skin - how would i use this type of cleanser with the clarisonic? Do any of you use your clarisonice with either of these cleansers?
Thanks in advance x

I put the cleanser on my face, usually oil on dry skin and use the clarisonic that is wet. I never put the cleanser on the clarisonic, it's wasteful and applying cleanser yourself distributes the product better imho.

I put the cleanser on my face, usually oil on dry skin and use the clarisonic that is wet. I never put the cleanser on the clarisonic, it's wasteful and applying cleanser yourself distributes the product better imho.

Would you recommed using the Clarasonic with cleansing oil Vampyre?

I have bought the Clarasonic from QVC but am yet to use it as I have been away so not had chance to do the 24 hour charge-up. One of my regular cleansers is the DHC cleansing oil but I wasn't sure if it would be suitable.

Have you (or anyone) tried the Clarasonic cleansers at all? I have got one large and 3 small ones that came in my kit but am a bit wary of trying them as I have badly behaved skin that's prone to breakouts.

Thanks Vampyre, will definitly get one but will have to wait for it on easy pay or an easy pay code x

I have used it with NUDE Cleansing Oil as well. Bought two bottles in SpaceNK sale, trust me 200mls of it takes a very long time to use up. I'm still on the first bottle.

Now there is a brand QVC should get.

Just thought I would come back to let you all know.....I have been using the Clarasonic bought from QVC for just over 2 weeks now. I use it twice a day for a minute each time and the difference it has made to my skin is (to quote JF) amaaaaaaaazing :rock::heart::grin:

I have oily skin with open pores which is very prone to blemishes, since using the Clarasonic my pores are much less visible, my skin is less oily, I have had no spots at all and my skin just looks much clearer, brighter and better - to the extent where I am wearing significantly less foundation and powder.

I use mine with either DHC Cleansing oil or Alpha H balancing cleanser, both work equally as well though I put them on my face not on the brush head. I have been using the sensitive brush but just recently changed to the normal one and I am also using the 'middle bit' on it's own for some extra cleansing round the nose.

I was very very skeptical as I had tried the Tresonics gizmo from QVC previously with no results, but there is no comparison as far as I'm concerned and the Clarasonic is worth every penny.

I was lucky and got it on an EZpay code that I was sent for QVC's birthday but remember anyone who buys it now will have till 25th Jan to give it a really good try!

Gemster, that is excellent news. I see on the Q website someone who also owns the Trisonic reviewed the Clarisonic, like you they said no comparsion the latter beats it hands down.

Gemster, that is excellent news. I see on the Q website someone who also owns the Trisonic reviewed the Clarisonic, like you they said no comparsion the latter beats it hands down.

I know Donna I read that review too - I was going to write my own but am a bit peed off with QVC as they didn't publish my last few reviews (some of which were 5 star!) but think I'll make the effort with this.

:mysmilie_504: for your help and advice, and to everyone on this thread as you know I was very skeptical before I tried it but I'm so glad I let myself be persuaded!

Just wish QVC would put it on ezpay though as I think the price will be putting people off - it is worth every penny IMO but it's still a lot of dosh to fork out in one go.

Youd think it would make great Christmas gifts if Q put it on easypay, thus generating a lot more sales.

I'm one to talk though, as I pre ordered mine from SpaceNK when we knew Clarisonic was coming UK side under the recommendation of the fabulous Vampy, best money that I have spent IMVHO

Glad to have been of any use ladies. :grin: I am particularly proud of having impressed the Norn Iron belles, no fooling them so we can all put our faith in clarisonic, it's not just a bat thing.

Have you (or anyone) tried the Clarasonic cleansers at all? I have got one large and 3 small ones that came in my kit but am a bit wary of trying them as I have badly behaved skin that's prone to breakouts.

I've used the Clarasonic cleanser (the large bottle) and it was fine on my skin. Mind you, I'm not particularly prone to breakouts so not sure how much help that is! I usually use A'kin and it's been great with that too.

I put this on my credit card and thought , knowing me, I won't see a difference and can send it back but wow, it's a keeper! I don't really have problem skin but it's a bit dull with enlarged pores, and although I've only used it for a few weeks, I can see a real difference in my skin.

I was so happy when I read the latest review on QVC comparing it with the Tresonic as after I purchased, I read lots of positive reviews of the Tresonic and began to wonder if that would have achieved the same results as the Clarisonic. It was great to read that review and hear Gemster saying the same thing! It's a lot of money but I'm loving mine. Thanks to all on this forum who persuaded me to take the plunge!

Can I ask why this is so much more better than other similar products that do the same thing ?

I bought the Clarisonic Plus today from Space NK. I decided on this one rather than the QVC model because it came with the body brush aswell as the sensitive face brush. I don't think that a body brush option can be added to the QVC model. The Clarisonic Plus also has 3 options on the cleansing duration time and 3 speed settings. It came with 3 30ml facial cleansers and a 60ml refining skin polish to be used with the body brush. Really pleased with the result after using it this evening. Space Nk appear to sell replacement brushes but not the Clarisonic cleansing products.

Can I ask why this is so much more better than other similar products that do the same thing ?

Go to Clarisonic UK and watch the demo and read the reviews.
The other cheaper ones, the middle of the head does not rotate on its own. The speed is faster more like a proper sonic toothbrush.

I actually only used the white cleanser I got with the kit and the body scrub thing. I have mild rosacea so decided to just use the sensitive one.

You can buy heads and cleansers from Clarisonic UK online with free shipping. They do all the heads and not just the sensitve for the face that SpaceNK sale.

Now I admit to buying replacement heads from ebay US, two delicate for £22.99 that included shipping. One head in the UK costs £20. Not sure I actually need heads as the one I started using at the beginning of the years is still fine.

Got one, jurys out, not noticed any significant differences yet but I didn't get it to tackle any major skin problems, just looking for the 'glow'.

One thing I'm struggling with is the fact it gives me a tickly sensation inside my nose when I'm using it on the nose area. It's actually feels quite torturous.

Latest posts

Back