Clarisonic at a Q!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was really disappointed QVC UK did not get this from the off. QVC US has sold it for a few years. They usually get max 4 easy pay and it is a repeat TSV usually new colours.

SpaceNK got the rights to sell it first in the UK and that is where I bought mine last November with the 15% VAT thing too.:giggle:

Really hope they bring the inventor of the Clarisonic over to demo it properly.
The inner brush goes in a different direction than the outer one. You can snap out the outer brush and use the inner for a more intense cleanse around the nose etc.

All Hail the mightly Clarisonic.

UPDATE

Naughty QVC UK!

They are quoting the price for the Pro version with the body attachment which is £170. The Facial one they are selling is only £150 to buy else where.

Last edited:
Naughty QVC UK!

They are quoting the price for the Pro version with the body attachment which is £170. The Facial one they are selling is only £150 to buy else where.

I also :heart::heart::heart: my Clarisonic bought as a pre order from SpaceNK when they first got the rights to sell, thanks to endorsement from the lovely Vampyre !

Donna is right QVC have given the QVC price for the Pro version (with the body attachment ) mine is the facial version only, through choice

However as QVC claim that their Clarisonic comes with 2 replacement heads Im wondering whether it is indeed the pro version?

These links are costing £150 and £170 and the QVC one is £154......

I don't want to feel ripped off so could you explain why the QVC price is exhorbatant?

Is the QVC one a more basic model?

Any help appreciated! :talking:

Will check other clarisonic threads in a minute too.

These links are costing £150 and £170 and the QVC one is £154......

I don't want to feel ripped off so could you explain why the QVC price is exhorbatant?

Is the QVC one a more basic model?

Any help appreciated! :talking:

Will check other clarisonic threads in a minute too.

The QVC model is the £150 version from SpaceNK (mine came with the washes etc as well ) therefore QVC are charging £7 plus P+P more than SpaceNK at an introductry price.

Rising to £20,20p (plus QVCs p+p ) more expensive than at SpaceNK when QVCs IP ends

Last edited:
The QVC model is the £150 version from SpaceNK (mine came with the washes etc as well ) therefore QVC are charging £7 plus P+P more than SpaceNK at an introductry price.

Rising to £20,20p (plus QVCs p+p ) more expensive than at SpaceNK when QVCs IP ends

Thanks for that! :clapping:

I am struggling to afford the cost in one go, so suppose I just have to suck up the extra cost from QVC in order to get the 3 easy pays from the email offer.

Is it of benefit to all people, even if your skin is basically OK, or is it more useful if you're addressing a particular skin issue/problem?.

I'm interested but it's a lot of money.

Thanks

thanks for providing so much info on this Donna, I will check out the reviews/demo on QVC US when I get home this evening.

Can anyone tell me how this differs from the Tresonics facial cleansing system (item no 432648 on QVC) in terms of what it's supposed to do & what results it gives?

Has anyone used both and is the Clarsonic that much better to justify spending 5 times as much money??

I have the cheapo Tresonics and didn't find it made any difference to my skin one way or the other, so gave up on it after a couple of months. I have very oily skin, prone to blocked pores and blemishes, the Tresonics made no difference what so ever to these complaints!!

thanks for providing so much info on this Donna, I will check out the reviews/demo on QVC US when I get home this evening.

Can anyone tell me how this differs from the Tresonics facial cleansing system (item no 432648 on QVC) in terms of what it's supposed to do & what results it gives?

Has anyone used both and is the Clarsonic that much better to justify spending 5 times as much money??

I have the cheapo Tresonics and didn't find it made any difference to my skin one way or the other, so gave up on it after a couple of months. I have very oily skin, prone to blocked pores and blemishes, the Tresonics made no difference what so ever to these complaints!!

Well never used the Tresonics but watch the demo, the inner brush of the Clarisonic moves in a different direction that the outer. You can click out the inner brush part for blackheads round the nose.

So what is the different between a rolls royce and a mini?

I have not tried the Clarsonic, but I think every review I have heard on it is that it makes a visible difference. I have tried the Tresonic and did see a review that someone posted elsewhere that clearly pointed out that the Clarsonic is far superior.

It is hard to compare the two because the Tresonic does not state what is the power it works at. Also, the Clarsonic (I think?) has a large body brush that can be attached so can have a dual purpose.

There are a few different versions of the Clarisonic. The one with the body brush has more speeds and is called the Plus or Pro.

A small Clarisonic Mia is available in the US.
Then the normal facial Clarisonic.

And they come in different colours too.

Well, having read Donna's comments, and read lots of reviews on the web, I decided to buy the Clarisonic from QVC and have been using it twice a day from a week ago roughly. I have to say I am not easily impressed with beauty products, so I figured if it did'nt work this was a good use of the Q's well advertised MBG !
I am gobsmacked at the improvement in my skin, it's smoother, brighter and clearer than it has been in years, and the stubborn blackheads on my nose that nothing has ever shifted are gone, and open pores are tightening. This is the best thing I have ever bought from QVC and I would recommend anyone to try it. I know it is expensive but for me anyway it feels worth it for the effect gained.

I'm delighted for you Pandora, it feels great to get results. Someone said they felt the clarisonic improved the performance of so called "ordinary" skincare for them and others feel it was a good accompaniment to the "premium" ranges so it does seem to hit the spot.

Latest posts

Back