Claire Sutton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
Happy New Year to all:bear:

I have not watched QVC for a few days, so maybe I have missed something, but I am really concerned about Claire ( I am not being sarcastic ). I am watching her on Ronnie Nicole hour and she is behaving really funny.
First of all she is talking in the worst "childish way" very false and obviously put on...the worst of her usual "mummy" character!!
She is behaving as if she is in a play group, exaggerating actions and over acting with arms flying all over the place .....prancing about ! Far too much acting and very bad acting at that!!
At one stage she was holding her nose and walking like a duck :eek: :eek:
Then she was saying that she wanted to be a weather person and had all the wrong qualifications, so she sent the card back.
I wonder if she has taken too much of cough and cold mixture because she sounds as if she is getting over a cold.

Happy New Year to you too.

I stood her antics for less than 2 minutes.
I don't think she's funny or entertaining. I think her behaviour is bizarre!

I think there are periods in Claires life that show in her weight and behaviour.This is not a nasty post...more of a concerned sympathetic one.I remember her writing on her blog only last year? year before about not feeling herself and she sought help for it...I know shes been unwell over Christmas but I think she looks terribly thin and drawn lately.

Happy New Year to all:bear:

I have not watched QVC for a few days, so maybe I have missed something, but I am really concerned about Claire ( I am not being sarcastic ). I am watching her on Ronnie Nicole hour and she is behaving really funny.
First of all she is talking in the worst "childish way" very false and obviously put on...the worst of her usual "mummy" character!!
She is behaving as if she is in a play group, exaggerating actions and over acting with arms flying all over the place .....prancing about ! Far too much acting and very bad acting at that!!
At one stage she was holding her nose and walking like a duck :eek: :eek:
Then she was saying that she wanted to be a weather person and had all the wrong qualifications, so she sent the card back.
I wonder if she has taken too much of cough and cold mixture because she sounds as if she is getting over a cold.

As someone else said on another thread she's about 42 going on 6 lol. Pleasant enough person but I just find that she speaks to viewers like we're not the full sandwich. All that repetition, stating the obvious, going on about stupid unrelated things & over mouthing and emphasising words to the camera. I really can't watch her for an entire show, (come to think of it an entire minute is pushing it)!

She seems to have calmed down a bit in the Diane Gilman hour, after coming in and spinning around and saying something about wonder woman.
:mysmilie_465: I spoke too soon, she is off again:thinking:

I think there are periods in Claires life that show in her weight and behaviour.This is not a nasty post...more of a concerned sympathetic one.I remember her writing on her blog only last year? year before about not feeling herself and she sought help for it...I know shes been unwell over Christmas but I think she looks terribly thin and drawn lately.

That might explain it then.She certainly needs help, because this behaviour is "put on" and if she continues like this, it will only get worse and it might effect her professional life:sad:

Claire Sutton is a strange character. I would like to actually meet her and talk to her to see if she really is like that in "real life." I get the impression she is far more intelligent than she lets on. I saw her being interviewed by that funny little man who used to be on LBC (Alison Young's poodle). Forget his name. Youngish, slightly ginger with a penchant for pink things.

As someone else said on another thread she's about 42 going on 6 lol. Pleasant enough person but I just find that she speaks to viewers like we're not the full sandwich. All that repetition, stating the obvious, going on about stupid unrelated things & over mouthing and emphasising words to the camera. I really can't watch her for an entire show, (come to think of it an entire minute is pushing it)!
That sums it up Nikki :happy:

Claire Sutton is a strange character. I would like to actually meet her and talk to her to see if she really is like that in "real life." I get the impression she is far more intelligent than she lets on. I saw her being interviewed by that funny little man who used to be on LBC (Alison Young's poodle). Forget his name. Youngish, slightly ginger with a penchant for pink things.

Hi Julius :bear: Good to see you back:happy: You mean Will Gowing. Well I was going to say maybe you are right about her and then just now , after the break, she nearly fell off the stool:giggle:
I started this thread, as I am sure some QVC people read the posts here and maybe able to help her............she is not scheming or anything nasty as such, so with a bit of help, she can be a good presenter.

Yes Will Gowing! That's it! I remember once seeing him do an interview / chat with Craig Rowe about the facial products they used, which was hilarious. They were both as camp as tits, both boucing off each other!

Oh dear Claire just sort of burst into the Nina Leonard show looking for a pass ........did seem a little bizarre ! :mysmilie_486:

She is like a playschool presenter, talks down to us all like we were 3 foot high! She plays the 'mummy' to the hilt! yes we know she has young children but please Claire we are adults.

i cant bare watching the woman , the silly baby voice reminds me of the obligatory trophy wife of a very loaded elder gent .. Anna Nicole Smith springs to mind

i think somethings wrong she never giggles like that ever...its like she a bit tipsy..poor claire

i think somethings wrong she never giggles like that ever...its like she a bit tipsy..poor claire
That is what I thought when I saw her ,that is why I posted this thread, and said that I hoped she did not have too much of cough and cold mixture, hoping that if it IS the other, someone will help.
I hope against hope that she is not going down that path:sad:

I dont think Calire would even drink, She looks like she couldnt handle a snowball. I very much doubt Claire has ever been drunk. She is so pure, through and through. Im sure her babies must have cme from behind the goosberry bush!

I suppose she has good days and bad ones like everyone else. Her eldest son has Downs Syndrome and I would think that must be difficult to cope with sometimes. Maybe she over compensates for it at work.

Latest posts

Back