Claire Sutton presenting WEN

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
What on earth is Claire Sutton wearing, I have never seen her look such a state. She's got on some hideous sludge green/grey baggy trousers that look like pyjama pants in a camouflage fabric. The whole outfit adds pounds on her and she looks about two sizes larger than normal. Do these presenters not have a mirror in their dressing room? Do they have stylists who help them put their presenting wardrobes together? If so they need sacking!!!

Has Claire used WEN? I think her hair looks very flat and lank today compared to normal , I think she would be best sticking to her normal hair care range.

Has Claire used WEN? I think her hair looks very flat and lank today compared to normal , I think she would be best sticking to her normal hair care range.

I couldn't agree more Autumn! It usually looks all bouncy and shiny but today looks dull and lacklustre. Not a good advert really. Also can't believe how many pumps of the products you actually have to use. The bottles aren't going to last long are they?

I taped this show as someone posted that Chaz himself was presenting so thought it would be a good way to learn about Wen (not that I am likely to buy it but I like to keep up to date). The first twelve minutes have been all about how Claire gets on with it, how fabulous her hair now is (not sure about that today), just "all about me" really. And isn't she loud???

Clare has been using WEN since last September when the brand first arrived on QVC UK. She did not do her usual rollers today that is the only different.

I and few others on here love WEN, my first bottle is still going since September and I use only WEN now. At the moment my hair is the same length as Chaz and I use 3 pumps then 2 pumps second wash. Works for me. As I said in the other WEN thread, I get asked if I just coloured my hair 3 weeks after I actually have.

My personal opinion: Clare has beautiful thick, bouncy, long hair but it just doesn't suit her like that - way too much HAIR. And I'd love to hear her speak naturally for once, without the soft-speaking-to-the-children tone.

She got on my nerves so switched off. Am torn with this range tempted! Is it any good on mixed race hair that has been coloured?

Its been a while since I've seen Claire. One of the first things I noticed was how lank and 'greasy looking' her usual crowning glory was, now IMO had changed into a crowning gory.

How ironic she had used the Wen product.

I don't know, maybe I'm mistaken, I think all the model 'after' shots demonstrated a struggle to get any gloss, lift, and bounce. In fact, they looked like they needed a shampoo - and they probably did run straight in the shower!

Maybe this product is great for people who live in extreme dry heat, or people who have very dry, yaki type hair. I wouldn't think it would be a bonus for those who have fine, normal-oily lifeless hair however.

Maybe I'm wrong. (I don't use shampoo, I use bicarb of soda - this is because the chemicals in shampoo - even baby & simple shampoo burns my scalp)

all Wen products have Methylchoroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, & Citric Acid Thats not good news

Its been a while since I've seen Claire. One of the first things I noticed was how lank and 'greasy looking' her usual crowning glory was, now IMO had changed into a crowning gory.

How ironic she had used the Wen product.

I don't know, maybe I'm mistaken, I think all the model 'after' shots demonstrated a struggle to get any gloss, lift, and bounce. In fact, they looked like they needed a shampoo - and they probably did run straight in the shower!

Maybe this product is great for people who live in extreme dry heat, or people who have very dry, yaki type hair. I wouldn't think it would be a bonus for those who have fine, normal-oily lifeless hair however.

Maybe I'm wrong. (I don't use shampoo, I use bicarb of soda - this is because the chemicals in shampoo - even baby & simple shampoo burns my scalp)

all Wen products have Methylchoroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, & Citric Acid Thats not good news

First time ive seen Claire on air for a while , but if she has started to use WEN I suggest she doesn't as her hair looked so yellow and flat today.

First time ive seen Claire on air for a while , but if she has started to use WEN I suggest she doesn't as her hair looked so yellow and flat today.

I absolutely agree. Her hair normally is so beautiful
I don't think Claire was happy either. She was praising the product a lot, which usually means 'little selling porkies'

My personal opinion: Clare has beautiful thick, bouncy, long hair but it just doesn't suit her like that - way too much HAIR. And I'd love to hear her speak naturally for once, without the soft-speaking-to-the-children tone.

Maybe Claire has been doing too many voice overs for Tena lady :cheeky:

Jackie Kabler is an interesting character. I get the impression she'd be much better at news rather than a banal shopping channel!

I didn't see Claire presenting WEN, but saw her yesterday and thought that her style is very dated (Charlie's Angels style from the 1980s). I'm sure other styles would flatter her more. Many of the presenters do not change their style though....

I think Claire's hair would look much better in another shade. I think the shade she has right now looks too unnatural for her skin tone/colouring eyebrows. but she is an attractive woman. And when she isn't pretending to be a bimbo Claire is alright. I definitely prefer her to Catherine"please get yours while you can" Huntley that's for sure.

Latest posts

Back