Claire - Just Heard It All

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be really honest it never crossed my mind that Claire would mention she's leaving her child cold in bed as sales ploy.:doh:

We all have different priories don't we, I don't protest to be mother of the year, but I certainly would rather be cold in bed without a duvet, than leave my daughter cold.:cool:

As for missing my daughters birthday and admitting to the nation live on air, if being not so busy with my own life means I don't forget her birthday than I'm happy to be abnormal. :blush:

This tread has made me think how different we all are and rightly so, would be a boring place if all were clones of one another. :bow:

To be really honest it never crossed my mind that Claire would mention she's leaving her child cold in bed as sales ploy.:doh:

We all have different priories don't we, I don't protest to be mother of the year, but I certainly would rather be cold in bed without a duvet, than leave my daughter cold.:cool:

As for missing my daughters birthday and admitting to the nation live on air, if being not so busy with my own life means I don't forget her birthday than I'm happy to be abnormal. :blush:

This tread has made me think how different we all are and rightly so, would be a boring place if all were clones of one another. :bow:

Agree, everyone is fifferent and every family is different. Without wishing to drag up the whole business again the huge differences in opinion about the Madeleine McCann illustrates that.

Latest posts

Back