Ciate 2 Piece Caviar Manicure Collection One Time Only Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debenhams had tons of this brand that just didn't shift and are still trying to flog it off half price.

Being show live now!!!

Looks like they have stuck their nails in a bowl of hundreds and thousands!!

Last edited:
I loved the black! I guess I must have very bad taste! It's weird as I never wear nail polish but I really wanted the black even though I would probably never use it.

Alan and Barry used to sell these micro beads (can't remember the exact name of them) donkey's years ago, there must be a huge mark up when you see the small bottle compared with the pots sold for craft. Special FX had a TSV, yonks ago, that included a small pot of tiny weeny pearl beads like this - you painted with polish and then dipped the wet nail in them. Things like this get re-invented in a 10 year cycle I reckon.

Jude xx

I ordered these and then phoned up and cancelled as I get the impression they will all float off when you do the washing up. They are only pushed against wet varnish after all so when you soak your hands in hot soapy water surely they will just come off. They were all on advanced orders on the show but within half an hour they were all available again online, as if a lot had cancelled.

One of the womens glossy mags had a free bottle of Ciate nail polish with it last month but I didnt try it. Last year there was a lipgloss by this brand as a freebie and it was one of the best nude glosses Id ever had. Great consistency and coverage.

I ordered these and then phoned up and cancelled as I get the impression they will all float off when you do the washing up. They are only pushed against wet varnish after all so when you soak your hands in hot soapy water surely they will just come off. They were all on advanced orders on the show but within half an hour they were all available again online, as if a lot had cancelled.
They did warn that the beads were only for special occasions and that after a day or so they may start to come off, which I think is fair enough. As for them coming back available online, it might be because they were offering advance orders.

yeah but online it said item in stock, no mention of advanced orders and dates for shipping, if this had been the case you'd have ordered and been absolutely nonethewiser, which wouldn't happen. hence me assuming lots of stock had been cancelled and re-released for others.

I loved the black! I guess I must have very bad taste! It's weird as I never wear nail polish but I really wanted the black even though I would probably never use it.

I ordered this when I saw SCW's post and it's just arrived this morning.

I got the black version and I'm really happy with it. The micro pearls are a gorgeous mixture of black and greens (a bit like oil on water colours).

Of course it's expensive for what it is, but it's a treat for my daughter and I know she'll be thrilled with it.
:mysmilie_852:

I got the Freebie nail polish last month on a gorgeous bright pink colour 'jelly bean' have to say I was very impressed, it lasted ages without any chips and very little 'wear' at the ends of my nails. Also really shiny (though I do use a good top coat) IMHO slightly better than OPI and on a par with Jessica which I really like!

Latest posts

Back