Chuntley Put In Her Place By Amanda Wakeley!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scandi Princess

Registered Shopper
I got home tonight & flicked over to QVC to see which show was on. Unfortunately Chuntley was on (groan) with Amanda Wakeley. (I do love the style of her bags but they are out of my price range) I did wonder why, being a vegan, she was handling the leather bags after boring us all to tears going on about her new lifestyle. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against vegans, vegetarians etc as I rarely eat meat & prefer a plate of vegetables any day, I just don't bore/preach to my meat eating friends & family. Then...she decided to ask Amanda a favour!! She said she would love it if she could design a vegan handbag!! Ooops Chuntley- you must have regretted that the minute you said it (although thinking about it, she probably didn't) Amanda then explained the process of making her bags saying that she would then have to look at plastic which was against all her beliefs as it was much more damaging to the planet & she did not believe in that. Well done Amanda who then proceeded to educate Chuntley by saying her packaging was vegan as she liked it to be attractive & re-useable. I am so glad I did not switch over or else I would have missed this!

Ha ha ha, surely CH as a preaching morally superior vegan would know the harm plastic is doing to the planet but apparently not. Bring back Pat the Butcher and make CH do a show with him where he makes her eat a sausage :mysmilie_11: (bit of Chuntley smut stuck in there for good measure).

CC

There must be call for vegan sausage rolls at Q, Catherine said they do delicious ones in the staff canteen.

Oh she’s a grade one idiot, why not just buy a flaming Kipling bag, the price of them now could’ve been designed buy AW herself, could you imagine though how crap Kipling would become if AW got her grubby mittens on Kipling.

She is a grade 1 idiot. Next year she might not even be vegan!

Yes once the novelty has wore off or she doesn’t see it as trendy anymore, to be honest I think she’s “vegan” purely because it seems to be keeping the weight off but because she’s bragged the whole “vegan” thing to all and sundry, she knows you can’t be a vegan if you have or wear any animal products. Wonder if her make up is vegan?

I'm sure CHuntley was eating chocolates on a show recently, so she can't have been vegan that day then.

Latest posts

Back