Christmas in July!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had a peek but the drone of Craig's enthuastic umming and arhing were enough to send me to sleep. Can't believe anyone could stay awake long enough to look at the 'tat' on offer.

I think Julia is well and truly miffed at being here today. Last night she said she usually books a holiday when Christmas in July is on and that she didnt know what had gone wrong this time and then this afternoon commented.........Christmas in July, I bet you are wondering why........and so am I :giggle:.

Bet

I am the only one who thought that squiggly pen thing looked rude? I imagined Julia was having a bit of a snigger, I wonder if someone in the gallery had made a comment via the earpiece.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.756451

It would add a splash of colour to your s*x life!

Linda:tongue2:

Just watched the video. Wondered what all the fuss was about until they switched the pens on. Oh err! The lady doing the demo said you could do all sorts of amazing things with it!:tongue2:

I will confess to watching yesterday, my excuse being I was ill, and after watching a few films with death as the main storyline, I was forced to watch QVC!

All items were from last year, and giving credit where it's due, some of the candles looked really good and some prices weren't bad.

The cynical side of me says they were trying to flog last years junk to make way for this years tat?

Just had a quick look to satisfy the sadist in me, and guess what - the same old carp as every year - Lissi dolls, that flying paper contraption, horrible cheap looking musical gizmos etc.

I love the last minute rush at Christmas, I never start before the 2nd week in Dec (unless I go to Florida where I do all my Christmas shopping in the Thanksgiving Day sales :cash::cash::cash:)

It would be great if Richard Jackson and Craig could do a show dressed up as Christmas pixies/gnomes, solar powered of course so they could sit either side of your front door.

Linda

Skim reading I thought this said FLYING PAPER CONTRACEPTION - my eyes popped out!

Latest posts

Back