Christmas delivery??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Ok so The Big Day isn't until Tuesday.

Ok what I'm about to complain about,isn't actually a Christmas present..its for me!

BUT I ordered my CH OTO Pj's on Tuesday and I'm still waiting.

If this were to be a Christmas present I'd be quite nervous by now!!!

I know its old news but I ordered a Christmas present (dvd) from amazon this week and it came within 2 days on free delivery.

I ordered some clothes from littlewoods (free delivery) this week and they came the next day!

EAT YOUR HEART OUT QVC:headbang:

ok so after writing this,I thought I'd have a whine to QVC.My courier has received the item this morning and 5am and they are expecting him to deliver by Christmas Eve. (not today then?!)

Now Its Christmas,I can't have a go at the poor girl.They are coming.But she volunteered the information that they've had trouble at their depot making the deliveries slower in coming out.Well QVC not a great time of year of that is it?!

I ordered a ring on Tuesday and that was dispatched on Wednesday by Royal Mail so I'm thinking there's a chance it might get here. Haven't had post yet today. It's a present for me bought with money I was given for Christmas so it would be lovely to get it but not a disaster if it didn't arrive.

I ordered 2 more Elemis TSVs last
Saturday not dispatched til Monday FFS
They'd best be in my parcel box when I get home from work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you get your PJs soon, RainbowDottie. I received my CH FluffyRobe yesterday. Love it! I ordered a pair of silver earrings from BillyTheTree, Florida a week ago. Arrived this morning. $15 (dollars, not £) and FreeShipping! No duty. Now, that's a SnarlyBargain.

Ok so The Big Day isn't until Tuesday.

Ok what I'm about to complain about,isn't actually a Christmas present..its for me!

BUT I ordered my CH OTO Pj's on Tuesday and I'm still waiting.

If this were to be a Christmas present I'd be quite nervous by now!!!

I know its old news but I ordered a Christmas present (dvd) from amazon this week and it came within 2 days on free delivery.

I ordered some clothes from littlewoods (free delivery) this week and they came the next day!

EAT YOUR HEART OUT QVC:headbang:

Keep holding on Rainbowdottie my OTO PJs arrived this morning along with all but one of my remaining QVC parcels x

My Mally eye shadows finally arrived this morning so hang on in there. I also ordered a book from Amazon on Thursday and that arrived today too. Their deliveries have been excellent this Christmas.

I ordered the Clarisonic tsv on Wednesday as an extra gift for hubby and thought there was no way I would get that as my Hermes delivery service is normally rubbish. I was amazed when they delivered it at around 2pm this afternoon. So don't give up.

Yay home and my 2 Elemis kits are here a WEEK after ordering
Yet my Choccywoccydoodah order has arrived (and its a BIG order) the date deliver was requested

I'm very excited, a Veronese ring I ordered on waitlist on 13/11 has been dispatched today!

I'm not expecting RM to deliver it by Monday, but I am hoping to be wearing it NYE!! :mysmilie_378:

Most things I have ordered in this last week have taken all week to come, not from Qvc.

I too ordered the Sachi insulated bags last thing on Thursday night just before midnight and they were at my home before 8am this morning. I cannot fault whoever delivers my QVC things.

I ordered a ring from Last Clicks on Wednesday evening and it arrived with the post at Friday lunchtime - impressive!

I ordered a couple of items from last clicks on Thursday evening and they arrived yesterday morning by courier.

Latest posts

Back