Christmas Clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam

Registered Shopper
Anyone interested in the Christmas clearance event?

No?

tumblr_m1dmtxl6MX1qzzgvbo1_400.gif

Err, no.....but I like the tumbleweed, that's infinitely more interesting......& strangely hypnotic.....! :grin:

What will the "Clearance " Sale , that starts just before Christmas be called ? then there's the new year one , soon to be followed by another warehouse clearance sale no doubt . Sit Up are the company that just keeps on giving

Spotted a couple of former Sit Up presenters on Argos , while flicking through channels , Claire Stewart & Georgina Burnett .

What was that Mike was using to demonstrate that speaker? Something like a sub woofer test card. It looked like a piece of A4 paper to me.

Priceless!

BTW, the speaker sounded like shite to me. Perhaps it was the music he was playing that sounded like a car starter motor?

Caught a bit of Mikey 'Av It' Mason and Marina Thursday evening, and Marina claimed that there was 'only two hours left of Christmas Clearance!'. Two days later and it's still going on with no sign in sight of it finishing. I know Marina will say anything for a sale from when she's on helping flog some hideous footwear or clothing, but blimey Mikey's ways are rubbing off on her something rotten.

Why are they selling steam-powered mops, and harping on about how it's more hygienic than a conventional mop because you aren't putting dirty water back on the floor etc, and then selling a "whizzy" mop which is exactly the same as a normal mop apart from a rotating gimmick?

Hypocritical shitheads.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back