Chateau D'Argent bangle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

watersiren

Guest Shopper
I just received these. OMG they look soo expensive!!! i can't believe they are sold at £24 each. has anyone ordered these? tnx. :flower:xxxx

Chateau D'Argent Gemset Stretch Bangle Sterling Silver

very lola rose ata third of the price.

indeed, boffy. especially the coral with the gold sandstone. the ss is huge. if LR were to sell a bangle like this, it would be priced at £120+.

Those are lovely, great choice! I like Chateau D'Argent stuff, I have given a few pieces as gifts and it is always nice.

I just received these. OMG they look soo expensive!!! i can't believe they are sold at £24 each. has anyone ordered these? tnx. :flower:xxxx

Wow Ws they look lovely. Really nice especially the red one. Hope you enjoy wearing them and what bargains. I am so pleased you love them!

They look like fantastic bangles - great purchase.

I absolutely love Chateau D'Argent stuff, I have two rings which are tres marvellousse and I did have a beautiful pair of earrings too but they went missing and I haven't been able to find them anywhere :(, was gutted about it - I've a horrible feeling they got misplaced when I was last decluttering and may have ended up at the tip :( .

But anyhoo - hope you enjoy your bangles - they look superb! :)

They look like fantastic bangles - great purchase.

I absolutely love Chateau D'Argent stuff, I have two rings which are tres marvellousse and I did have a beautiful pair of earrings too but they went missing and I haven't been able to find them anywhere :(, was gutted about it - I've a horrible feeling they got misplaced when I was last decluttering and may have ended up at the tip :( .

But anyhoo - hope you enjoy your bangles - they look superb! :)

thank you, cavegirl. they do look fantastic, especially the coral and gold sandstone!
i love C d'A too. i never bought a piece that is badly designed or made.
i am sorry to hear about your earrings, and hope you find them soon. what style were they?

:flower:xxx

they are really nice - how big are they? I find lola rose bit small for my wrist - I like a bit of dangle!!!
Mollymoo

thanks, mollymoo.

my wrist is 5 75" and the bangle fits well. it does stretch though. it is almost 2" wide and the silver bead is huge and well made.

I'm so jealous!!!Ordered the red on waitlist on the day it aired and have been hoping it'll come ever since - it lookd great on screen , and looks like you found it as good if not better!

I'm so jealous!!!Ordered the red on waitlist on the day it aired and have been hoping it'll come ever since - it lookd great on screen , and looks like you found it as good if not better!

thank you, Bigcat. i actually intended not to buy anything and then saw this bangle and the price and i thought 'that's too good to be true'. i ordered them both just out of curiosity and they look fantastic!

i hope you receive yours soon.

ooh they look lovely, didn't see the show,have some earing from this range and they are so lovely and unusual. Have a total weakness for earings, the silver leaf ones from the Awaken range arrived today, very nice and amazing value. Hope that range is back on air soon as would make lovely Christmas pressies

thanks, silversequin. i am glad to hear that the Awaken range is so good. i love silver and, if the value/quality ratio stays as it is, i will buy a few pieces.:flower:xx

lol, SCW. you can borrow my wristwear/watches anytime! xx

aww thanks very much WS

ooh they look lovely, didn't see the show,have some earing from this range and they are so lovely and unusual. Have a total weakness for earings, the silver leaf ones from the Awaken range arrived today, very nice and amazing value. Hope that range is back on air soon as would make lovely Christmas pressies

they were good value and the way that show went i`m sure it will be back soon

My Awaken items haven't arrived yet. Great to hear they have turned out to be a winner:happy:

Latest posts

Back