chat went poof

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I too joined Rocks back at the beginning and rarely used chat. I always felt the chat that was going on was completely inapropriate and held no reference to the jewellery itself (rarely anway). I got a bit sick and tired of hearing about familiy problems and the mutual "love ins" like they all new each other soooo well.

I also take great offence to ANY chatters being called "newbies" as if they didnt have the right to join in!
I made several purchases on Rocks back in the day. On many occasions I got slated in chat for buying before a serial chatter, hence why I never joined in, and even if I tried to talk about the jewelley I was completely ignored anyway!

There will always be the few that will miss it but Im sure they were part of the clich!
I for one think its a better place without it. :talking:

Frankenstein springs to mind...

I really think Steve thought it would be an amazing feature, but didn't envisage the probems it would cause. After all there was nothing else quite like it on the web to compare it to. I wonder if other companies will be put off using live chat because of this.

Good ideas are all very well - but they often don't take account of human behaviour, which let's face it has mucked up many an otherwise fine concept...

Latest posts

Back