Charlie Brooks is Odd.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
He is odd.

I saw the start of the Andrea McLean show where he made a reference to Tanya as having "hobbit feet" or something? Understandably Tan looked decidedly unimpressed. He thought it was funny.

Tuned back in ten minutes ago and he was insulting the director. He bought that was funny too.

Andrea mcClean said something back to him about having a nervous sweat on and he just goes quiet nd looks offended.

I think Charlie Brooks is the BIGGEST diva on Q. And a total tw*t into the bargain.

Did I see a promo for him doing "Anything Goes" on Saturday? That should be a laugh.

He is odd.

I saw the start of the Andrea McLean show where he made a reference to Tanya as having "hobbit feet" or something? Understandably Tan looked decidedly unimpressed. He thought it was funny.

Tuned back in ten minutes ago and he was insulting the director. He bought that was funny too.

Andrea mcClean said something back to him about having a nervous sweat on and he just goes quiet nd looks offended.

I think Charlie Brooks is the BIGGEST diva on Q. And a total tw*t into the bargain.

Did I see a promo for him doing "Anything Goes" on Saturday? That should be a laugh.
Surely you have something better to do on a Saturday night BurlyB than watch this rubbish, or sorry programme :devil:

He's ok, I'd just say that imo he falls into the trap of talking to the viewers like we're 2 sarnies short of a round. All that over emphasising he does sometimes, I do find a bit dull. Strikes me as a nice bloke tho. Just can't watch without cringing when he does the bears!!

He's a combination of decidedly odd and incredibly patronising, very creepy bloke.

Norman Bates loved his mum too in 1960 so that really isn't much of a recommendation Barbs lol

He's a combination of decidedly odd and incredibly patronising, very creepy bloke.

Norman Bates loved his mum too in 1960 so that really isn't much of a recommendation Barbs lol

nail sur la tete DJ, with all of that, and i was gonna say, his mum might well be under the patio ... :handshake:

I agree Burlz I think sometimes his behaviour is really odd and he's the sort of bloke that would make innuendo and smutty remarks and think it's funny.

He totally creeps me out.

IMHO there is only one diva at qvc and it isn't Charlie Brooks... I like Charlie but I will admit that he tries too hard to be funny.

I like Charlie. I think he come across as a decent man. I watched a bit of the Andrew Mclean show, from what i saw they got on well.

So ------when-----he-----talks-----like----this----it's----because----he's-----trying-----too-----hard-----to-----be-----helpful-----not that he's patronising then lol.

I do agree he tries so hard to be funny that he just isn't lol

I thought he looked thin last night - has he lost weight or is it because he was wearing a thin jumper instead of his usual jack or woolly pully ? Can't believe I'm asking such a question, I should be out giving the grass it's first mow of the season.

Linda xx

I have just one question.....how tall is he? I saw him on Saturday night with the diminutive chappie who does the floor steam cleaner. There looked to be almost a couple of feet difference in height!

Charlie's okay, I'd rather his slow drawl than incoherent babbling at the speed of light. :happy:

Burlz shame on you, there are tw@ts everywhere taking exception to the comparison!

Jude xx

I have just one question.....how tall is he? I saw him on Saturday night with the diminutive chappie who does the floor steam cleaner. There looked to be almost a couple of feet difference in height!

Charlie's okay, I'd rather his slow drawl than incoherent babbling at the speed of light. :happy:
In the words of Bob Hoskins in the Long Good Friday I hereby say to creepy..... 'Shut up you long streak of paralysed piss'.
I feel better now. :sun:

In the words of Bob Hoskins in the Long Good Friday I hereby say to creepy..... 'Shut up you long streak of paralysed piss'.
I feel better now. :sun:

Ummmm....I only asked how tall Charlie is........compared to the shorter steam cleaner guy? :blush:

I like him too, he loves his dad and mum, so in my eyes thats good. He's maybe a bit boring though :glass:

I am completely mystified by this statement.

I've always thought he's a shrewish little man even though he is quite tall.

Sorry, don't like him. They way he touches the clothes when he's doing clothes and the way he touches the gems when he's doing gems. They way he smooches all over some of the guests. If he came within 10 feet of me I'd vomit on him (projectile, obviously).

CC

Latest posts

Back