Charlie Bears

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
William said yesterday, that he and Charlotte are WritingABook about their first 5 years. Out in November and ForSale on Q ... :Spew:

Nothing wrong with that. Charlie bears fans may be very interested in this..just because you don't like it does not mean its wrong.

They're a business and businesses are out to make money. From the amount of bears they sell I would say it's a very profitable business. I don't collect things any more as it takes over your house and your life but lots of people do. As for a book? I wouldn't buy it but I dare say there's a market.

CC

I wrapped up my Treasure bear and Gumboots fox to open Christmas day.. :happy: I wouldn't particularly buy their book myself but good luck to them....they have a super business...just wish I'd thought of it.! :doh:

daydreamer

You're right that they are a business and out to make money. I have 7 of their bears and am happy with MyHug. I have returned a few over the last 2 years as I feel the quality has gone downhill. To announce eleven months in advance that their book will be available for sale on Q, in time for Christmas, 2013 ... to me, smacks of £££. InMyOpinion.

Item no 701244 looks more like a monkey than a bear in some angles :sad:

William said yesterday, that he and Charlotte are WritingABook about their first 5 years. Out in November and ForSale on Q ... :Spew:

Their first five years of what? Being a couple (big fat yawn) or how they make bears (bigger fatter yawn).

Latest posts

Back