Charlie Bears TSV Tues 30th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well we know they wont upload them till the last min as otherwise they will all sell out so dont worry im crackin on with it

You are a star SCW! It's the Xmas exclusive ones I'm interested in. One show's on when I'm at work and I don't want to miss an Xmas one that I may want to buy!

The bears look lovely although I'm not into collecting---but OMG that couple that present them, cant abide them!

You are a star SCW! It's the Xmas exclusive ones I'm interested in. One show's on when I'm at work and I don't want to miss an Xmas one that I may want to buy!

thats because i normally do the premiers anyway but i gotta get my grandma one for her grand daughters christmas present, as my grandma saw rodley and fell in love and thought one would be an ideal present for her grand daughter,

so i need one that is either called "Evie" or a girly coloured one

Charlie has just said that in the midnight hour of the TSV there will be a very special bear that his daughter has designed, that no doubt, will be a small one as she collects the little ones.

Charlie Brook has confirmed on his blog that the TSV's are a choice of two bears, presumably the panda and polar bear that Sazza (i think) posted the pics up of previously.

Charlie has just said that in the midnight hour of the TSV there will be a very special bear that his daughter has designed, that no doubt, will be a small one as she collects the little ones.
Am sorry, but who else is going to design something for qvc - maybe the presenter's pets or even their parents! It just gets to a point where its ridiculous.. Charlie will be far worse than normal, if he is presenting a bear that his daughter has designed! :bandit:

i hope the bears have those lurvely paws like wurve and snuggles. my grand daughter is 7 months old and when i make the dance she chuckles so loudly. i think she will be a bear person and not a doll person.:mysmilie_867:

The TSV bears are the ones shown by Sazza on page 2 of this thread. They are priced at £37.20 each + postage. The item code shows up when you click on the pictures.

not long to go now folks! woohoo! :clock::movie::clapping::mysmilie_481::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_505::mysmilie_500::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_844::mysmilie_852::mysmilie_851:

The TSV bears are the ones shown by Sazza on page 2 of this thread. They are priced at £37.20 each + postage. The item code shows up when you click on the pictures.

Nothing happens when I click on them Tabs! Wonder if that's QVC price or TSV price? I thought they'd be around £30. Maybe they are bigger than I thought they would be. 8 1/2 hrs to go!!!

The price of £37.20 will be the tsv price

How do you know these things SCW? You are too clever!:star::star::star::star::star:

Any joy yet on the Xmas exclusives? There's definitely going to be a 'Xmas Pudding' from what Will said when they showed Star.

Latest posts

Back