Charlie Bears TSV in September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm definitely going to order the TSV and I've also got my eye on Clara, Kenny, Malcolm and Simon. Looks like it's going to be a very expensive day for me! :giggle:

Perhaps they read about it on here !, and acted quickly ?, even though I have got what I want I still think I will wait up "just to see" :cheeky:

I think your right, someone will be wondering why stock is going down and stopped it quick! I'll be trying to stay awake at midnight too:sleepy:

I don't have any Charlie Bears, but ive been looking at them & have my eye on.. Simon, Angus (not on qvc), Jen (not qvc), Neve (wrong spelling, but shes a beautiful white bear).. And others.. I usually have Steiff and other makes, but these Charlie Bears just look gorgeous :wave2:

I had actually closed my hug because I have over 100 bears and other soft toys...but I so wanted Oscar...Dh tried to get him for me a few tears ago and he had sold out everywhere

I had actually closed my hug because I have over 100 bears and other soft toys...but I so wanted Oscar...Dh tried to get him for me a few tears ago and he had sold out everywhere

Great news you managed to source him on Ebay then:grin: I know what its like trying to find a retired bear...so frustrating at times.

having a naughty night, someone was asking about herman pin bears on another thread so i did an ebay search and bought the centenary one...ha ha I just realised i typed a few tears ago instead of a few years, i love my bears but not that much :)

Wow,

The bears have been so amazing on Qvc, although i buy mine from Magpies known as www.charliebearsUK.com i find they are cheaper because of FREE P&P!!! I bought diesel on friday and recived him today and he's wonderful. i just ordered William 2nd from them and cant wait to recive him to be with charlie 2009!!! Im not sure who my next purchase will be but im sure it will be ordered soon, who do you guys reccomened?

Kelly
x

I was looking at the new bears for 2009-2010 on their website, and saw onw with my name. I've never had a charlie bear, so I think I should get this one! :thinking2::smirk::clapping:

I just found Oscar on ebay!!! wanted him sso much and couldn't get him when he was new

One of my boxers is called Oscar; I was going to get him, but decided against it. My Oscar is much more handsome! I would like to think the tsv is a limited edition, as I only buy those bears, from whichever brand, which are limited.

I have a rule too...I only buy bears with a "B" in the name :giggle:

I think Oscar looks lovely...a bit scruffy and naughty like Spit the dog

oh I'm so torn now, I've just seen the pictures and I love both the tsv bears and cheeky monkey but can only afford one. How likely is it that the tsv would come back do people think? and is cheeky monkey only going to be on qvc?

oh I'm so torn now, I've just seen the pictures and I love both the tsv bears and cheeky monkey but can only afford one. How likely is it that the tsv would come back do people think? and is cheeky monkey only going to be on qvc?

go for cheeky monkey because he is more unusual. I would if given the choice but Like you am not as rich as some folk who can just have what they please.

Latest posts

Back